Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you wait for foids to approach you you're a faggot

Me: "It's CuckedIndianAmerican. We just talked near the restroom!"

Response: "This is Becky's Ex Boyfriend"
That fucking cunt. She did that just to rub it in your face. Did you ever see her again?

So I text Becky, "It was nice bumping into you!!"

Response: "Who dis?"

This is fucked

I mean this is true but if you are at least a normie and don’t get a single indicator of interest throughout the entirety of a month it’s pretty over, it confirms that you are a sub5.

That happened to me too. I was getting a drink from the water fountain and this Becky gets out of the women's restroom. I get the courage to try and make polite conversation and it's going well! She's going into Nursing, she enjoys it, there's a conference going on, so I say, "Can I take your number?" She says, "YEAH!", and then eagerly takes my phone away from me and enters her number into my phone. I thought, "Oh my lucky stars!, I didn't even hand my phone to her, she took it away from me!"

So I text Becky, "It was nice bumping into you!!"

Response: "Who dis?"

maybe she was trying to set you up with the ex

ANother redpill retard "Ooo all foids are actually shy and submissive they want you to make first move and lead:soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

No because if girls like you they will approach you and make it obvious they like you in that way. Most dating is done online now days, approaching is how you get in trouble for harassment, nobody approaches anymore.
This right here. Girls approach uniquely different from guys. They will leave subtle hints but they never fully approach unless masterfully hooked up by acquaintances. The minute you wait for her to approach, you waste valuable time.

Most girls are too shy approach chad directly
Not sure about this one. If a girl likes you, she will make sure you know it. We, however, don't experience things like that, which is why this seems like such an abstract idea to us.

Last time I approached was in 9th grade where I approached some 4'10 LTB asian foid bc I thought I had a chance with her. That was my first and only time I've tried.

Last time I approached was in 9th grade where I approached some 4'10 LTB asian foid bc I thought I had a chance with her. That was my first and only time I've tried.
nvm not LTB. She looked like Roz from monsters inc. I was desperate at the time.

What's up with some users here literally waiting for girls to approach them? I'm dumbfounded whenever I hear that shit. Most girls are too shy approach chad directly, let alone normies. What on Earth are some incels here expecting waiting for a girl to approach them? I feel like if this is the cause of your "inceldom" you were never really incel and instead just a high inhib pussy. :feelsseriously:
Probably scared of sexual harassment allegations

What's up with some users here literally waiting for girls to approach them? I'm dumbfounded whenever I hear that shit. Most girls are too shy approach chad directly, let alone normies. What on Earth are some incels here expecting waiting for a girl to approach them? I feel like if this is the cause of your "inceldom" you were never really incel and instead just a high inhib pussy. :feelsseriously:
Some people are here just because they don't have anywhere else to go. Sucks for us, but you have to have some compassion with he fakecels.
Some still have hope (self delusion) while others really aren't incels at all.

Some people are here just because they don't have anywhere else to go. Sucks for us, but you have to have some compassion with he fakecels.
If you have nowhere else to go you're basically incel tbh. No normie is gonna have nowhere to go imo, but idk about the fakecel shit so much you can't verify anyone here. It's just I'd rather have fakecels actually try instead of rotting for their own sakes.