Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you wait for foids to approach you you're a faggot

Nope

This is the problem with imbeciles like you. You stay inside all day, never stepping foot a outside and believe all the chad memes when dudes who look like your dad still get more pussy than you do.
I am literally a truecel 5'5 + disabled and non nt and ugly for me is way behind ovER

I am literally a truecel 5'5 + disabled and non nt and ugly for me is way behind ovER
Ok but most men arent you or me. Most men still get laid without getting approached.

OP has no clue about real life this is no longer 1950, foids are the same as men they are wearing pants and are told to be aggressive and can't do no wrong it's obvious that their behavior have changed and saw it multiple times irl they are not scared of approaching good looking guys, their shyness is also fake most of the time.
Also the treatment is insane by everyone not just foids even cashiers will ignore you unless youre a prettyboy

Just like boomer logic go and shake muh hands in person
Also the problem is, how OP phrased it. Blackpilled incels don't wait for foids to approach them, they just know if a foid doesn't do that, she has no interest in you in the first place.

There is some confusion, Regarding warm approach, of course chad is approached and flirted with, but normies are approached in the sense their existence is acknowledged and treated like human beings. If woman is interested she will show interest and allow normie to ask her out.
Regarding cold approach its unlikely to work as normie since she knows nothing about you and probbaly has no reason to date you when she has 3 chads on tinder already.

It's like that in Eastern Europe? Man I'm 5'9 in the United States and I'm shorter than almost every other man
in countries like bosnia, serbia and croatia being 5'9 is a death sentence but in the rest of Eastern Europe not really. Idk about the US but your women are zogged as hell and they wont settle for someone below 6'5 which is insane.

What's up with some users here literally waiting for girls to approach them? I'm dumbfounded whenever I hear that shit. Most girls are too shy approach chad directly, let alone normies. What on Earth are some incels here expecting waiting for a girl to approach them? I feel like if this is the cause of your "inceldom" you were never really incel and instead just a high inhib pussy. :feelsseriously:
Agreed 100%

Nope

This is the problem with imbeciles like you. You stay inside all day, never stepping foot a outside and believe all the chad memes when dudes who look like your dad still get more pussy than you do.
Truth

cope ,chads get approached by foids everyday
A chad that would rot in his basement would get 0 pussy just as much as anyone.

If you retards rot at home 24/7 and except pussy to fall from the sky for you then Idk what you are doing.

I started rotting AFTER I was rejected multiple times, not the other way around.

If toilet doesn't hire a private detective to find you after she saw you on the other side of the street it nevER began

What's up with some users here literally waiting for girls to approach them? I'm dumbfounded whenever I hear that shit. Most girls are too shy approach chad directly, let alone normies. What on Earth are some incels here expecting waiting for a girl to approach them? I feel like if this is the cause of your "inceldom" you were never really incel and instead just a high inhib pussy. :feelsseriously:
Fuck off i approach foids in bars all the time and they reject me brutally but I keep doing it like a autist currycel

Also the problem is, how OP phrased it. Blackpilled incels don't wait for foids to approach them, they just know if a foid doesn't do that, she has no interest in you in the first place.
Yea try go into a fight against 5 guys without weapon same shit here its a lost battle

Not my main point, it's still retarded for an incel to claim he's one without getting rejected at all.
It is.

So many fucking normies on this site its disgusting.

Agreed. But at a certain point when you get rejected so many times then you should probably just stop approaching foids

If you have to “try” it’s over

If it doesn’t happen naturally it wasn’t meant to be

No because if girls like you they will approach you and make it obvious they like you in that way. Most dating is done online now days, approaching is how you get in trouble for harassment, nobody approaches anymore.

Good old normie cope and gaslighting if foids want you they will approach you and they will fuck you no more shame today
Youre the faggot thinking you need to approach

100 percent agree .

I remember when we got grouped for a project back in 6th grade, some fatass pig got grouped with me and she let out the loudest "ewwwww" you could ever hear. If foilets act like this just being around me what makes you think the reaction will be a good one if I cold approach someone that's actually desirable?
Nigga if you get negative reactions that bad then that's basically rejection

Just cold approach 1,000 foids bro

Just cold approach 1,000 foids bro
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying some users here have literally never even tried and haven't gotten negative reactions. They base their inceldom off of "no foids approaching me", unless you're Chad or Chadlite she wouldn't do that.

Foids show signs of interest to men they want to breed with. Very obvious signs. Approaching without those signs is retarded and pointless.

Wish i realized this sooner so i would be saved from many humiliating situations.

I have a total of 3 official rejections from foids. However, the first one was very brutal, she literally said I was ugly as fuck. The other ones were way more manageable.

And I say "official" because I'm "NT" (in the sense of not being emotionally retarded, I still have high neuroticism) and can easily tell if a foid is attracted to me or not. Tbh even autists can go research and ser examples of how women act when they are attracted, so you can avoid a potentially humilating rejection.

The problem is that cold approaching today is actually dangerous for men, so zoomercels just have online dating as a venue. But otherwise I agree (in the case of older incels). If you've been hermitmaxxing since early 20s then you share some of the blame of inceldom.

A chad that would rot in his basement would get 0 pussy just as much as anyone.

If you retards rot at home 24/7 and except pussy to fall from the sky for you then Idk what you are doing.

I started rotting AFTER I was rejected multiple times, not the other way around.
Based. Same thing here, although I still try online dating sometimes.

They don't even want us to approach. I tried all my life.

They don't like tiny ogres like me to approach

Women vary in their level of inhibition, but some are just as low inhibition as a drunk Latino normie, or a Pajeet in the Instagram comment section of a white model. Women seek out potential mates 24/7. If you've never been complimented, catcalled, hit on, approached by women first at least once, you’re either an autist, LTN, or below.

Having to approach / hit on women is normie shit, not for subhumans who never had a chance to begin with.

@shii410

Posts like this are basically denying the existence of mentalcels, which is fucking retarded. Personality is mostly genetic and environmental, which means it's primarily luck based just like looks. If being high inhib makes you a pussy, then so does being a grotesque creature.

Thinking that men should have to change their entire personality and interests to accommodate the fucked modern situation of unsubjugated women, is absurdly cucked. Thinking that makes you more of a pussy than being high inhib ever will.

No because if girls like you they will approach you and make it obvious they like you in that way. Most dating is done online now days, approaching is how you get in trouble for harassment, nobody approaches anymore.
yeah nobody fucking does approach anymore, its considered super weird now

if youre chadly enough to make approach work, youd slay from your bedroom without moving a muscle on tinder

Agree, cant be called incel if you havent been rejected

Agreed

Fucking volcels never even got rejected and still claim 'muh muh incel'

Fucking volcel faggots
I got a girls number once however it was a fake number. Some 90 year old grandma answered and I asked if the girls name was there and she didn't even know who she was. Brutal shit.

U dont always need to be outright verbally outright rejected by women. Ugly subhuman niggaz can see rejection on women's faces. Niggaz like me get looks of disgust from every foid other than 70+ year old women.

Agree, cant be called incel if you havent been rejected
so if mitten squad didn't ever get rejected, hes not an incel? flawed logic. some niggaz dont need to approach women they jus need to look in the mirror. but I agree fakecel normies deserve a slow painful death

so if mitten squad didn't ever get rejected, hes not an incel? flawed logic. some niggaz dont need to approach women they jus need to look in the mirror. but I agree fakecel normies deserve a slow painful death
I know there people who look like shit, I include myself but my dumbass back in time some years thought otherwise.
I realized if you arent chad its over and theres no need to even try, I did it and I wont do it never again in my life.

ngl girls approach guys all the time. My brother mogs me and he has women openly flirt with him and try to engage him. He isn't even a Chad, he is Chad-lite/upper tier normie.
Thank you these guys need to stop coping hurr durr foids dont approach high smv men I have real life facts on my most recent post

I know there people who look like shit, I include myself but my dumbass back in time some years thought otherwise.
I realized if you arent chad its over and theres no need to even try, I did it and I wont do it never again in my life.
Exactly it was over from your DNA was formed

Exactly it was over from your DNA was formed
My DNA was doomed to be screwed, my two other brothers are chads or chad-lites at least coz they pull girls like nothing.
I am the fucking monster from my family.

I got a girls number once however it was a fake number. Some 90 year old grandma answered and I asked if the girls name was there and she didn't even know who she was. Brutal shit.
foids like that deserved to get shot in the thigh by ER on a sunny california day tbh

but big balls of u asking her, and i mean that :feelsYall:

ive been rejected 12 times. Im one of the only legitimate incels here

foids like that deserved to get shot in the thigh by ER on a sunny california day tbh

but big balls of u asking her, and i mean that :feelsYall:
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've asked out so many girls I've lost all my confidence.

I got a girls number once however it was a fake number.

That happened to me too. I was getting a drink from the water fountain and this Becky gets out of the women's restroom. I get the courage to try and make polite conversation and it's going well! She's going into Nursing, she enjoys it, there's a conference going on, so I say, "Can I take your number?" She says, "YEAH!", and then eagerly takes my phone away from me and enters her number into my phone. I thought, "Oh my lucky stars!, I didn't even hand my phone to her, she took it away from me!"

So I text Becky, "It was nice bumping into you!!"

Response: "Who dis?"

Me: "It's CuckedIndianAmerican. We just talked near the restroom!"

Response: "This is Becky's Ex Boyfriend"