Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a cop, would you fuck prostitutes in exchange for not arresting them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For me it would depend on how expensive the hooker is. None of those dirty and cheap hoes full of diseases.

No. I would murder them and use my position to get away with it.

Can you go to jail for that?

If shes young and good looking and Id only lose my job then sure

Yes if she was good looking.

If I was a cop I'd shoot myself. Legit scumbag profession.

Of course. I would eat for free too like a good corrupt pig.

I would be the corruptest cop ever.

Only if she was a real young hooker. They tend to be very scared especially if it is her first time getting in trouble with the law so I could use her fear against her. Quietly fuck her in the back of my squad car then have her home by 8pm for dinner. Give her a little kissu as I hand her off to Mom. Knowing she will be frightened and never tell.

The older sluts all have diseases and on top of that don't give a shit about going to jail. They know it is a slap on the wrist and they can lie and cheat their way out of serious consequences anyway. The real young sluts haven't been in the system yet so don't know the tricks of the trade so to speak.

No. They're gross

Yeah being a cop is a great privilege for fucking prostitutes and acquiring drugs in exchange for forgiveness

Volcel if you wouldn't. Absurd scenarios though.

I would fuck a normie hole tbh

A prostitute? Nahh

I do not know. But if you think about it, would it be considered free sex or not?

Can you go to jail for that?

If shes young and good looking and Id only lose my job then sure
Man, in my country a normie can be a slayer as a cop. JBC (just be cop) is legit.

I would fuck them and then arrest them as well. Can't prove shit

I would fuck them but still arrest them afterwards. Cops get away with almost anything so it would be fine

Dude If I was a cop and physically healthy enough I'd go TB.

For me it would depend on how expensive the hooker is. None of those dirty and cheap hoes full of diseases.
no ,its a career suicide, i can always just pay for a whore of my liking

i would rather end her

Only if she was a real young hooker. They tend to be very scared especially if it is her first time getting in trouble with the law so I could use her fear against her. Quietly fuck her in the back of my squad car then have her home by 8pm for dinner. Give her a little kissu as I hand her off to Mom. Knowing she will be frightened and never tell.

@SneakPower611 I think I know what class you play in RPGs.

thats what i do

Sounds dangerous. Your entire career and any future employment prospect in any public institution would be in jeopardy if they catch the wind of it.

Wdym how expensive, shes free or she gets arrested. Yes i would tho

I wouldn't do it, especially not if you have a position as a police officer.
---

A hoe will manipulate you, once you put your dick in it she effectively has taken all power you have as law enforcement. One "MEtoo," a rape test that shows that you penetrated her vagina and you get incarcerated as a disgrace while she gets a pat on the back, celibacy from media attention and donations for being "so brave," :feelshaha:

I would fuck them and then throw them into jail

Nope that would be awfully risky.