Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were a woman

Would you have sex with me?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
I would kill myself the second i came out of the womb, so no technically?

I would spitroast the whole forum

hypotheticals about being a woman are useless.
a male brain doesn't transfer easily to thinking like a foid; the disconnection is too much to meaningfully think about.

cope a man can think like a foid but a foid can never think like a man
no, you can't dumb yourself down to that level easily.
you might as well say a man can also think like a dog or a bacteria.
there are general surmises you can make but it's all speculation since you're never at that level of evil or cognitive dissonance even if you're on drugs and went without sleep.
plus thinking about fucking a man if you were a foid is too gay, since gayness is not a part of my intrinsic self, it's hard to consider fucking some guy.

ever heard of soys?
i guess.
but they're "emphatizing" with foids on a mistaken, idealized conception of what foids are like.
soys and foids aren't exactly alike.
and i'm not a soy so it's personally difficult.

soys and foids are the same
so you're telling me that you, as a man, can put yourself into the shoes of a foid and know how she thinks and what her motivations are.
and you can also imagine easily fucking chads and taking multiple dicks in your orifices and desiring that.

so you're telling me that you, as a man, can put yourself into the shoes of a foid and know how she thinks and what her motivations are.
and you can also imagine easily fucking chads and taking multiple dicks in your orifices and desiring that.
I mean by being a white nationalist he's already defending Chads, so he's only one step removed from a foid.

I mean by being a white nationalist he's already defending Chads, so he's only one step removed from a foid.
i don't have an opinion on that, but you need to be a special kind of "man" to have such an affinity for female thinking that you would seriously considering fucking OP "if you were a woman."
i am talking about the way they think and act, not ur faggot projections
get back to the subject of the thread.
my response was talking about FUCKING OP.
so i said it's meaningless to think about this shit because you can't imagine yourself to A, have a foid's thinking style, and B, be a faggot.
you're the one who insists that you can put yourself in that perspective.

ur strawmanning so hard from the fucking beginning, you assumed that me knowing soys and foids are the same must mean i know what it is like to be women, yet wouldn't you need to be a soy and a foid to know that they are not the same?
see how retarded ur logic is.
i know that male and female brains are extremely different in terms of basic neuroscience and that a man's brain and woman's brain can never be the same or even approach similarity.
the gayest, most effeminate man will not have similar brain region activity as the most masculine, dyke foid.
gender disparity is extreme to the point that thinking like the other gender is an impossible exercise.

thus making soys more like foids

but no amount of hormones will literally make you think exactly like a foid.
you'll just become an effeminate faggot, which is different from a real foid in brain activity.
otherwise we're saying MTF trannies are real women other than reproductive ability.

but my main point is that i dislike these kinds of threads which imagine yourself in the perspective of a foid because it's pointless and very homosexual in this case.

I'd lick my own pussy to see how it'd feel

a male brain doesn't transfer easily to thinking like a foid; the disconnection is too much to meaningfully think about.

Entire thread destroyed. I cant even fathom thinking like a foid.

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

Rejected by my own niggas

I wouldn’t even be a sentient being if I was a foid. It’s like asking a hypothetical question about being a dog or a germ

If i was a woman, I'd be privileged

If I were born a woman OP, then I wouldn’t have had the observations and experiences that led me to my current understanding of reality.

Instead we’d be “average” looking women mocking virgins/incels, calling any criticism of women “misogyny”, making the “Apex Fallacy” all the time (because the vast majority of men are invisible to women), and espousing debunked nonsense like “muh wage gap” and “more men are CEOs so all men have it it better!” and complaining about Chad using them for sex and being in denial of the wall later in life (etc, etc, etc).

Many of us would perhaps have our own betabux and could finally NEET in peace or get diversity hires/government aid lol.

If we were magically transformed into women (as if we’d have been born that way) but kept our current understanding, then yeah, probably a lotta dudes here would bang yah, but if we were born that way, nobody here would still have our understanding of the world as instead our we would think like the common woman. Even if you show women the blackpill science studies/citations they deny the truth because why accept something that makes you out to be the bad guy or as privileged if you don’t have to?

Last edited: