Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "If you're a misogynist you're a loser"

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
Today at the morning I was sitting at the sofa scrolling the internet while the TV was on and suddenly an ad aired where lots of athletes were saying to the camera that you shouldn't hate on women and they all said at the end: "If you're a misogynist you're a loser"

This ad wasn't even made by the cucked spanish government but by some weird bank company. I'm sure all of this is coming because of Mr. TOP G getting popular among kids and the goyims want them to keep worshipping these whores.

Funny how youre only a loser if you hste women, its not bad if you hate men according to the ad.

Imagine calling a foid a loser, these two words are never together bc women never do anything in life so they can't lose.

Redpill:redpill:, MGTOW and any other group of men who refuses to simp: instantly hated and ostracized here in West.
You just need to not simp to be hated.:feelsEhh:

Correction: the athletes said " If you hate women you're a loser" but its the same thing hehe

Correction: the athletes said " If you hate women you're a loser" but its the same thing hehe
i wonder why they said something so specific? :feelshehe: also why they dont said the same about men?

cant be a loser when youve already lost

i wonder why they said something so specific? :feelshehe: also why they dont said the same about men?
It's just like racism, you can make jokes about every race except the jews because they were "gassed". Racism has just been labeled as bad recently with globohomo update but rscism against jews has been condemned since 1945 bc of the propaganda

losers are the truly underprivileged

and these days, they tend to be white males

Imagine the whole thing gender-reversed.
With a foid telling "if you hate men you're a loser"
That would never happen.
And some normiescums still say that double standards don't exist.

That would never happen.
It literally came to my mind even before the ad ended. It's amazing how most normies are so braindead, the athletes were also really bad actors

Unlike Zizou, who is top G

That would never happen.
Conservatism

Finally, a good use for this image

losers are the truly underprivileged

and these days, they tend to be white males
And whatever times people were living in, it was always the underpriviliged group that was free to be hated and ridiculed.

Meanwhile, everyone was taught how certain ruling classes cannot ever be called out.