Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if you're an ethnic in the west, the best thing you can do is larp as latino

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
not every ethnic can do this but some can and some can learn the accent and larp as latino.
if you're a light skinned curry or sand or maybe a mullato then larp as a latino if you have the looks necessary to do so.
ofc not all ethnics can do this but the light skinned ones can lapr succesfully, it's just because latinos are the least excluded ethnics by other races:
Racisswhitewomen
Racepill

if you're a light skinned sandnigger then you're excluded by 95 of white and black women, by 94% of latinas and by 92% of asians so you're pretty much excluded by all women of all races. but it will only be 77% of white women excluding you, 60% of blacks and 70% of asians.
being sand or curry is a curse because sand and curry culture are seen as mysoginistic and anti-femininst. fuck pisslam tbh and all ethnic religions, they only decrease your SMV by a lot.
this is how the average light skinned latino look like:
What Really Happens When You're a Light-Skinned Latino | HuffPost Voices
Young Latinos: Born in the U.S.A., carving their own identity

anyway, i don't even live in the west tbh but lots of ethnics can get some help if they larp, wear latino clothes and embrace latino culture.
also asians have no chance in larping as anything since they don't have caucasoid bone strucutre, it's over for them.

asian women exclude more than 40% of asian men btw but it's definitely 90 or 95% but noodles lie when asked so they don't appear as race traitors.

This only works for sandcels doubt other ethnics can larp as latinos

asian women exclude more than 40% of asian men btw but it's definitely 90 or 95% but noodles lie when asked so they don't appear as race traitors.
If we're being real it's more like 100%
It's just impossible to love ethnic men I think, especially if you posit the question purely based on race
No woman will like an ethnic for him being ethnic lol
JBB kinda disproves that of course, but it's more about degradation, blacks are just animals, and not the kind you cherish

This only works for sandcels doubt other ethnics can larp as latinos
cope
curries and some mullattos can larp as latinos. r/racetransition was full of high caste light skinned curries trying to larp as latino, wearing latino clothes and learning latino accent just to race mixx with some sheboon or a SEA monkey jungle.
@Copexodius Maximus
If we're being real it's more like 100%
It's just impossible to love ethnic men I think, especially if you posit the question purely based on race
No woman will like an ethnic for him being ethnic lol
true but im trying to be hopeful.
if white men want more asian women they could take every noodle in the world and only using force and the a strict political regime to stop that like north korea.
JBB kinda disproves that of course, but it's more about degradation, blacks are just animals, and not the kind you cherish
JBB is just bestiality in desguise.
same women that will fuck dogs, will also fuck nigs

cope
curries and some mullattos can larp as latinos. r/racetransition was full of high caste light skinned curries trying to larp as latino, wearing latino clothes and learning latino accent just to race mixx with some sheboon or a SEA monkey jungle.
@Copexodius Maximus
Brutal asf never began for curries, also race transition is actually a real thing? :lul:

cope
@Copexodius Maximus
Jfl, based af subreddit. It will be missed.

@gymletethnicel thought of this but he doesn’t even live in the USA.

this could work for asians too, just tan up a bit
i've seen more latino male asian female couples than asian male asian female couples here

Brutal asf never began for curries, also race transition is actually a real thing? :lul:
not just curries but also sands and some rice try to larp as other races to avoid being called sandnigger terrorist or ricecuck.
latinos are seen as a bit euro themselves so racemixing is more of a thing with them

this could work for asians too, just tan up a bit
probably but monolid eyes are the biggest reason larping as a latino when you're asian might not work.
also wide jaw with a flat face is another reason.
light skinned curries have the same bone structure as latinos but rounder faces and rounder eyes.
i've seen more latino male asian female couples than asian male asian female couples here
yeah because latino men have a caucasoid bone structure and almost as the same skin tone as some SEA gooks and even chinese men. noodles will sleep with anyone who isn't rice but have caucsoid bone structure with light skin.
He lives in fucking Libya, he has no idea how the West fucking works JFL.
cope, all my knowledge is from race transition internet spaces.
anyway you don't even live in USA so you have no idea about how a latino even look.

Just go for your own women instead of going for white foids. Any ethnic that only exclusively wants white foids deserves to be an incel.

Just go for your own women instead of going for white foids.
your women are going for other men because they want to be a part of the dominant culture (white culture). but you can racemixx with other races like noodles, sea gooks, latinas, arabs and sheboons. plus they're more likely not going to date you because of self hate
but it's still a fact that ethnics only think about white women when racemixxing.

Just go for your own women instead of going for white foids. Any ethnic that only exclusively wants white foids deserves to be an incel.
All ethnic women want white men. Except black but even that’s questionable nowadays.

Also they combine east asian and curry toilets under "Asian". It's well known curry toilets still date curry men so to balance that out to 40% the east asian toilets are probably excluding at least 80% east asian men.

do you know where i could get saved threads about that subreddit?
i hope someone saved them before being deleted
I don’t think there are any.

not every ethnic can do this but some can and some can learn the accent and larp as latino.
if you're a light skinned curry or sand or maybe a mullato then larp as a latino if you have the looks necessary to do so.
ofc not all ethnics can do this but the light skinned ones can lapr succesfully, it's just because latinos are the least excluded ethnics by other races:
Racisswhitewomen
Racepill

if you're a light skinned sandnigger then you're excluded by 95 of white and black women, by 94% of latinas and by 92% of asians so you're pretty much excluded by all women of all races. but it will only be 77% of white women excluding you, 60% of blacks and 70% of asians.
being sand or curry is a curse because sand and curry culture are seen as mysoginistic and anti-femininst. fuck pisslam tbh and all ethnic religions, they only decrease your SMV by a lot.
this is how the average light skinned latino look like:
What Really Happens When You're a Light-Skinned Latino | HuffPost Voices're a Light-Skinned Latino | HuffPost Voices
Young Latinos: Born in the U.S.A., carving their own identity

anyway, i don't even live in the west tbh but lots of ethnics can get some help if they larp, wear latino clothes and embrace latino culture.
also asians have no chance in larping as anything since they don't have caucasoid bone strucutre, it's over for them.
If you're an ethnic in the West, the best thing to do is move back home.

might try pass as a latino with a mild amount of skin bleaching since im half anglo as opposed to full sandniggercel. still waiting for the tutorial though
All ethnic women want white men. Except black but even that’s questionable nowadays.

being sand or curry is a curse because sand and curry culture are seen as mysoginistic and anti-femininst
Based sand and curry culture.
He lives in fucking Libya, he has no idea how the West fucking works JFL.
I lived most of my life in the USA and can confirm what he's saying. All my hints of success with women came from them mistaking me for Latino or east Asian. Even Latinos would mistake me for one of them because they have such a wide range of phenotypes. If I learned Spanish and started spending time in Little Mexico to pick up the culture, I can become indistinguishable from real Latinos.

Last edited:

Literally every race can do this, if you're Chinese you can larp as a Japanese Peruvian, if you're Black you can larp as Dominican, if you're Egyptian you can larp as a Lebanese Colombian.

Why the fuck would you?
We latinos are the second lowest SMV race only surpassed by curries

If you are ethnic in the West, then better kys or move back to the Shithole you belong