Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're asian or black just Rope

do you not realize that your data goes against your own point? blacks are considered most attractive by their own race. this is not the case for any other ethnicity. according that graph blacks would have no problem dating within their own race (which is what all races should do anyways). blacks may not have it easy as whites but theyre still pretty high up in the race hierachy

shit not in the even a college educated US black woman are more likely to date an uneducated white man over a college educated black man

shit not in the even a college educated US black woman are more likely to date an uneducated white man over a college educated black man
black women are more likely to go for a black man :lul:

black women are more likely to go for a black man :lul:
not rlly lol

and this just shows that blacks probably do have it the worse the way we’re oppressed even as incels ldar

not rlly lol

and this just shows that blacks probably do have it the worse the way we’re oppressed even as incels ldar
what do you mean boyo :dafuckfeels:
its obvious that blacks dont have it as good as whites but they have it best if you only count ethnics

what do you mean boyo :dafuckfeels:
its obvious that blacks dont have it as good as whites but they have it best if you only count ethnics

sure that’s ur opinion but when u live in the west where anything dark is bad then it’s hell

sure that’s ur opinion but when u live in the west where anything dark is bad then it’s hell
:feelsseriously:
they have it bad compared to whites that i agree on but ricecels and curries have it the worst 100%

the same argument could be made for every other race. but generally speaking blacks dont struggle as much as other ethnics
This forum is filled with people in denial about how much women love black men. They dont step outside of the basement and say that they have it as hard as Indians or rice, absolute idiocracy

This forum is filled with people in denial about how much women love black men. They dont step outside of the basement and say that they have it as hard as Indians or rice, absolute idiocracy
Strong proof faggot.

Do all negros have big fat cocks?

JFL curries have it worse than blackcels.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

What's your proof?

Blacked.com?
:feelsseriously:
they have it bad compared to whites that i agree on but ricecels and curries have it the worst 100%
Agreed.

By an extreme difference? No.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

What's your proof?

Blacked.com?

Agreed.

By an extreme difference? No.
My proof is reality. Keep denying it and unironically believing black men have it anywhere near as bad as asians

Proof is walking outside.
I go outside everyday and guess what? I see ricecels with White foids regularly. Does that mean anything? Hell no.

I live in midtown Manhattan so don't give me that going outside bullshit subhuman cope.
My proof is reality.
Can you show any research or peer review that backs up this "proof" of yours?
Keep denying it and unironically believing black men have it anywhere near as bad as asians
They don't have it as bad as Asians, Indians or Arabs but they still have it way worse than Whites.

Last edited:
My proof is reality. Keep denying it and unironically believing black men have it anywhere near as bad as asians
Your proof is a load of confirmation bias.

You go outside looking for one random black guy with a foid that isn't black and use that as a basis for your "proof", disregarding all the other blackcels that are rotting in your city.
The evidence supports blacks don't do well. Albeit they do better than asians, but it still isn't great.

Your proof is a load of confirmation bias.

You go outside looking for one random black guy with a foid that isn't black and use that as a basis for your "proof", disregarding all the other blackcels that are rotting in your city.
The evidence supports blacks don't do well. Albeit they do better than asians, but it still isn't great.
Major cope. Blacks and whites have it the easiest in the west.

JFL if you are not white in 2020.

They're not loyal. It's just that nobody wants them. That's like saying Asian men are loyal. JFL!!!
you cant make the same comparison for asians because they responded to latinos more than they did with asian women. and even if this is true what does it have to do with anything? at the end of the day black women are still more likely to respond to black men than any other race. if black women have the lowest smv then wouldnt it mean that blackcels would have an easier time getting with them?

Last edited:
scroll up and read what i wrote + the data that came along with it. this is the third time ive had to explain this lol why dont people ever read before coming to conclusions?

You rice as well dude? I'm trying to be more low inhib but I can't even talk to a fast food worker right to order my food kek
Nah, I’m just a short white 5’6 framcel. I’m built like an asian with Northern European appearance. Most noodles here want taller or better looking white guys.

Nah, I’m just a short white 5’6 framcel. I’m built like an asian with Northern European appearance. Most noodles here want taller or better looking white guys.
Shieet 5'6 in the west but I can understand, being a framecel manlet instantly decreases your smv to near 0, my frame is almost zyros tier and I look like a piece of shit.

Shieet 5'6 in the west but I can understand, being a framecel manlet instantly decreases your smv to near 0, my frame is almost zyros tier and I look like a piece of shit.
Yeah if I was taller and had broad shoulders, I wouldn’t be on here

When the coping is too strong: nigger thinking he knows the struggles of Indian and asian men, who women are very vocal about hating, while when you walk outside you see black men with women all the time. Face reality, you're here because you're not Tyrone lite, not because you're a nigger

When the coping is too strong: nigger thinking he knows the struggles of Indian and asian men, who women are very vocal about hating, while when you walk outside you see black men with women all the time. Face reality, you're here because you're not Tyrone lite, not because you're a nigger
Yeah tbh. Blacks have it easier than ethnics and it’s a fact

And I see Indians and Asians with women all the time when I go outside.

Again with this fucking "go outside" retardation. I already address this retardation in another thread.

It was over for us niggercels a look time ago.

Black female is literally trash JFL. Their holes seem dirty

I see black men with white women all the time, never a rice or indian. Black guys are a minority on incel forums for a reason.
I doubt it's because they're slaying.

The stereotype portrayed of black guys (in the country of Freedom) is that they're all thugs that go around shooting people, smoking weed and drop out of school.

How would such a person (even if they were Incel), find a place like this?

I doubt it's because they're slaying.

The stereotype portrayed of black guys (in the country of Freedom) is that they're all thugs that go around shooting people, smoking weed and drop out of school.

How would such a person (even if they were Incel), find a place like this?
That's what western women want lol. Low iq and low inhib black guys are slaying

Overall smol , mixed race people have it the worst , mostly rice and currycels tho. Sadly even some low iq soyboy cucks who are white have it easier tho as i said they just end up being cucks.

I see black men with white women all the time, never a rice or indian. Black guys are a minority on incel forums for a reason.
Shitskin nigger cope. I see Asian men with white women all the time so what's your point faggot?

This forum is also full of niggercels.

Shitskin nigger cope. I see Asian men with white women all the time so what's your point faggot?

This forum is also full of niggercels.
Funny because most of the forum would disagree on you "seeing ricecels with white foids" but they sure would agree to seeing niggers with them. Also I bet niggers are less than 10% of this forum, maybe even less than 5. Niggers dont have a widespread inceldom problem like the other races

Funny because most of the forum would disagree on you "seeing ricecels with white foids" but they sure would agree to seeing niggers with them.
1. There are 3x more niggers in the US than rice.
2. EVERY single study shows that niggers are almost as undesirable as rice or curry.

inb4 "just go outside bro!"

Last edited:
1. There are 3x more niggers in the US than rice.
2. EVERY single study shows that niggers are almost as undesirable as rice or curry.

inb4 "just go outside bro!"
Asian men are incel as fuck in all the yt vids girls say they hate asian men, rarely ever black. Asian men are the black women of men. As a black girl would say, black men can't be incel because they refuse to date black women. Asian men are the ones getting rejected by their own. You're probably an urkle black and saying race is why you're incel

lol ur high

:lul:
Asian men are incel as fuck in all the yt vids girls say they hate asian men, rarely ever black. Asian men are the black women of men. As a black girl would say, black men can't be incel because they refuse to date black women. Asian men are the ones getting rejected by their own. You're probably an urkle black and saying race is why you're incel
You're retarded as fuck. According to you "walking outside" constitutes as proof. I walked outside and saw ricemen with white foids, therefore PROOF.

All scientific studies > "all the yt vids" JFL :lul::lul:

Now get the fuck out of here with your nigger cope.

You're retarded as fuck. According to you "walking outside" constitutes as proof. I walked outside and saw ricemen with white foids, therefore PROOF.

Get the fuck out of here with your nigger cope.
Nigger go get your local black girl to be your gf. Stop holding out for stacy. Black pussy and white whale pussy is automatic for niggers

Nigger go get your local black girl to be your gf. Stop holding out for stacy. Black pussy and white whale pussy is automatic for niggers
LOL at least you admit niggers can only get white whales.

LOL at least you admit niggers can only get white whales.
Just ignore the part about black women lol? And with whales its automatic, like jbw is in sea. Black guys get hot white girls too. The most undesired women are your own race, and getting rejected by black men. Black guys cant be incel in the west with black women