Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're asian or black just Rope

Just ignore the part about black women lol? And with whales its automatic, like jbw is in sea. Black guys get hot white girls too. The most undesired women are your own race, and getting rejected by black men. Black guys cant be incel in the west with black women
That's like saying whites can't be incel in the west with white women. Cope harder.

That's like saying whites can't be incel in the west with white women. Cope harder.
Theres not a whole community of white women complaining white men dont want them. Theres black foid communities all over the internet who complain about niggermen rejecting them for other races. White women are hard to get for subchad White men, meanwhile black pussy is automatic for most black guys

Blacks don't have it as bad as other ethics but anyone saying black don't have it hard is a brainlet

scroll up and read what i wrote + the data that came along with it. this is the third time ive had to explain this lol why dont people ever read before coming to conclusions?

That's not loyalty, that's lack of options, black women are the least chosen for marriage period, and are seen as the least attractive females. No group of woman is loyal.

That's not loyalty, that's lack of options, black women are the least chosen for marriage period, and are seen as the least attractive females. No group of woman is loyal.
loyalty is probably not the best word i couldve used but it still doesnt change the fact that black women consider black men the most attractive race
1. There are 3x more niggers in the US than rice.
2. EVERY single study shows that niggers are almost as undesirable as rice or curry.

inb4 "just go outside bro!"
theyre undesired by other races, however they are desired by their own, which sets them apart from the other ethnics. blackcels do not have it nearly as bad as ricecels, saying that is just an insult. being the same race as the lowest smv females also helps as it would be easier to get with them

EE3979C7 5816 4ABC 9CC8 2228D4236CE6

Last edited:
doesnt change the fact that black women consider black men the most attractive race

Except that this fact doesn't exist, its lack of options that makes black women choose like this, not preference, you think every other damn ethnicity prefers white men and black women just magically don't

You just don't get black culture, its pretty much a norm to hear black women even say they "lose the attitude" when dating a white man, black men don't get treated well at all by their women, what I would have to be thugmaxxed to get a thin 5/10 white nerd can get with ease and actually get to be himself. Black women pretty much "settle" for their own men, if they were not so undesirable they would not be choosing black men at the rates they do today

Last edited:
Except that this fact doesn't exist, its lack of options that makes black women choose like this, not preference, you think every other damn ethnicity prefers white men and black women just magically don't

You just don't get black culture, its pretty much a norm to hear black women even say they "lose the attitude" when dating a white man, black men don't get treated well at all, black women pretty much "settle" for their own men, if they were not so undesirable they would not be choosing black men at the rates they do today
I doubt black women would have a hard time matching with a white man if they really wanted to. after all theyre still women. show me a tinder experiment where any black woman has trouble getting matches and ill start believing you

read the graph that I posted above: the data wasnt collected from dating apps so smv was not a factor, yet black women still preferred black men.

so my point still stands, blacks do not have it nearly as bad as other ethics, claiming that would just be an insult. being the same race as the lowest smv is a privilege for blackcels that other ethnicels dont share. furthermore, black women are the least white-worshipping out of all the races

If you're black and under 6ft tall, it's over.
If you're black and don't have a BBC, it's over.
If you're black and don't have a good facial bone structure, it's over.
If you're black and fat, it's over.
I you're black and you're not a thug, it's over.
If you're black and you're not a rapper, it's over.
If you're black and you're not an athlete, it's over.
If you're black and you're high inhib, it's over.
If you're black black and you watch anime, it's over.

besides not being fat its truly over. i guess i could stop watching anime but goddam no way am i gonna start watching BET, just cause im black doesnt mean im a nigger. ITS OVER BE THUG OR ATHLETE or die alone blackcels. our best bet is leaving the west some people accept us for not being thugs overseas from what i seen.