Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're planning to looksmax or anything similar

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Don't be pathetic pushing yourself that much to get a chance with a woman, do it primarily to be more respected by people and to feel better with yourself. Of course getting sex should be in your mind when looksmaxxing, but don't make it your priority, that's what normies do and it's peak cuckoldry.
I prefer rotting than working my way on the pyramid to try to get the some becky at the top, who didn't need to raise a finger to get there . If I ever decide to looksmax, it will be to make it easier for me to see my face in the mirror.

only looksmax id wanna do is bimax despite a tonne of other flaws, as that greatly affects how people view me and my speech (underbite). cringe at men reshaping their eyebrows every other day and fake tanning tbh

The juice is not worth the squeeze for me.

I’m a 24yo virgin without money and connections.
The best I could hope for at this point is becoming betabux for a nasty landwhale and her bastards.

:feelsseriously:

The only thing that keepz me alive is the burning desire of being fit, a good guitarist and high af
:feelsLSD: