Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're ugly and gymcel you'll be a try hard

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember when I was in high school and gym culture wasn't so popular ( I live in EU).
I tried to compensate my poor life results ( no friends; depressed; socially awkward; bad grades, UGLY face, weird hair ) by trying to get an aesthetic body.

I was bulked up but not ripped at all, abs not visible but great arms and shoulders.
I used to walk like a gymcel with my arm flexed on my body to make myself look more muscular.
Also I was always flexing my arm and I took tuna/rice in coffee break at school.

It looked weird AF and people treated me like a laughing stock.
They called me with names about gym or they made comments about it very often using sarcasm.
This ' stranger ' kid from another class even started to make fun saying I had no life/friend and lived in the gym.
Also people used sarcasm saying I was big just to make me stand out looking like a tool.
I used to wear unrevealing clothes and one time they told our teacher that I had a good body and always training; she looked them like she thought they were making fun while at that time they were serious.

I don't know if the fact I was trying so hard by flexing arm/pushing on body and talk about gym 24/7 was autism ir what. Srs

Last edited:
I remember when I was in high school and gym culture wasn't so popular ( I live in EU).
I tried to compensate my poor life results ( no friends; depressed; socially awkward; bad grades, UGLY face, weird hair ) by trying to get an aesthetic body.

I was bulked up but not ripped at all, abs not visible but great arms and shoulders.
I used to walk like a gymcel with my arm flexed on my body to make myself look more muscular.
Also I was always flexing my arm and I took tuna/rice in coffee break at school.

They called me with names about gym or they made comments about it very often using sarcasm.
This ' stranger ' kid from another class even started to make fun saying I had no life/friend and lived in the gym.
Also people used sarcasm saying I was big just to make me stand out looking like a tool.
I used to wear unrevealing clothes and one time they told our teacher that I had a good body and always training; she looked them like she thought they were making fun while at that time they were serious.

Normie Europeans gigatarded

Low T and gymaxxed = looks weird
Ugly masculine face but gymaxxed = works well

I'm 5'8 1/2 but sometimes people tried to belittle me saying I was shorter ( 5'7")
Everyone sub 5'11 are in the same boat. Everyone perceives us to be short.

I don't know if the fact I was trying so hard by flexing arm/pushing on body and talk about gym 24/7 was autism ir what. Srs
Are you manlet by chance? Trucel face? Are u like Indian or Asian or something?

I'm 173cm at night; fat face even at low bf, white, weird nw2 hair; naive/nice guy personality exc
I think that's around 5'7 or 5'6 which makes sense.

Sounds like me in high school, always walking around flexed with my lats pushing against my arms because I had big triceps. Normies want you to be good looking without effort (genes). As a gymcel before it got really popular I guess I looked like an alien so it was even harder to fit in. Being a social retard and autistic didn't help.

Of course this wouldn't have mattered if I was NT and had a better face.

Last edited:
Sounds like me in high school, always walking around flexed with my lats pushing against my arms because I had big triceps. Normies want you to be good looking without effort (genes). As a gymcel before it got really popular I guess I looked like an alien so it was even harder to fit in. Being a social retard and autistic didn't help.

Of course this wouldn't have mattered if I was NT and had a better face.
Ok; same problem here.
Did you have others problem about your looks?
I started cutting my hair everyday and sometimes I made some mistakes that makes me look like a weirdo

Nicely summed up.

Low T and gymaxxed = looks weird
Ugly masculine face but gymaxxed = works well
Second doesn't work if short too, it would look pathetic.

Also most here have low t faces not masculine ones.

if gymcelling I couldn't even build a good body because manlet + framelet.