Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a 26 year old virgin loser.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
If you're in the same situation as me, then you should seriously consider suicide. My thoughts revolve around suicide all day. It's not even over for me, it never began for me. I mean, I've never approached a woman, haven't been on a date etc. but with my looks it's pointless anyway because im #SubMaher.

I would just eventually rope after a few years. I don't plan see myself age horribly and be an oldcel.

its pretty much the only way i see things going is me killing myself alone

Same, but I'm a coward. :fuk:

stop talking about suicide if you know you don’t have the balls to actually do it, cos it just seems like a pathetic attempt to get attention.

talk about suicide only when you’re actually ready for it

If women don’t approach you, it’s pointless even doing it yourself.

If you’ve never approached one, how do you know you’re incel:feelsjuice:
You should only approach foids if they show IOI (Indication of Interest) otherwise it's pointless to approach foids.

Last edited:
Am a 27 yr old khhv as i said before it ain't easy

prey for whar and join up bro. pick a side and while out go out like a hero instead of ropin like a zhero:fuk:

learned it on this forum here because some dudes wrote "if you don't get approached by women, it's over for you"
Either you're extremely naive or just a troll. If you don't get aproached by women that means you're not chad/chadlite, not that you're incel. With effort you could get something if you're close to norman looks.

If women don’t approach you, it’s pointless even doing it yourself.
Either you're extremely naive or just a troll. If you don't get aproached by women that means you're not chad/chadlite, not that you're incel. With effort you could get something if you're close to norman looks.
yeah, maybe a landwhale :lul:

And what is the point in starting a relationship as a non Chad/lite? You have a 99.9% chance to get used as a money dumbster or to get cheated on.

And what is the point in starting a relationship as a non Chad/lite? You have a 99.9% chance to get used as a money dumbster or to get cheated on.
Getting sex? i know plenty of normies in relationships. Chad just pumps and dumps, he's not usually in relationships

I was one time on a suicide watch forum, it had the same format as this one. I don't have the balls, obviously but my life it's so meaningless. Like, i have to take some things and put aside to get what i want, you see?

If you’ve never approached one, how do you know you’re incel:feelsjuice:
Cold approach is cope u will never get any pussy that way, u must be approached or go on dating sites , clubs are pretty much chad only

Getting sex? i know plenty of normies in relationships. Chad just pumps and dumps, he's not usually in relationships
I’ve never seen a normie who gets sex outside of betabuxing. They allways have to provide something aka letting themselves getting used while they get cheated on.

welcome to the club. isnt that why we're all here? :feelshaha:

i really hate foids