Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m about 70% sure that I’m autistic

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I have all the signs of an autist or at least most of em I’ve always been non NT but I was better at blending in when I was younger the older I got the worse I got at fitting in with normies it’s gotten so bad that I can barely hold a conversation for longer than 5-10 seconds

do you look like an autist

I have all the signs of an autist or at least most of em I’ve always been non NT but I was better at blending in when I was younger the older I got the worse I got at fitting in with normies it’s gotten so bad that I can barely hold a conversation for longer than 5-10 seconds
How old r u?

What does an autist look like ?
The study found children with autism had wider eyes, and a "broader upper face," compared with typically developing children. According to the study, children with autism also had a shorter middle region of the face - including the nose and cheeks - as well as a wider mouth and philtrum, the divot above the lip and below the nose.
The study also found that children with more severe autism traits such as behavioral problems, language difficulties, and repetitive behaviors had distinct facial differences from other children with milder autism.

I wish I got tested more. I only went once back in middle school and got diagnosed with ADHD

Go do a test

I can guarantee you that you dont have awwwww tysm because:
A lot

If you were autistic you would have a clear answer.

You can now rest knowing that you dont have autism.

:feelsrope: