Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I‘m an alcoholic

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I get drunk almost every day and i am not willing to change my ways so that society is „satisfied“ with me.

What you're doing is actually satisfying normie-shithead population - you are upset at how people treat you and punish yourself by destroying your health, while everyone has already forgotten about you.
You are the only person that's in harms way.

What you're doing is actually satisfying normie-shithead population - you are upset at how people treat you and punish yourself by destroying your health, while everyone has already forgotten about you.
You are the only person that's in harms way.
I don’t do it because i want to harm anyone, i do it for the amusement. If I want to harm others, i take a knife and stab people at the train station

I don’t do it because i want to harm anyone, i do it for the amusement. If I want to harm others, i take a knife and stab people at the train station
I'm not sure if ruining your liver is fun.

I'm not sure if ruining your liver is fun.
Are you a 50 yo doctor to say that? Some people need that. I am depressed and shizo, my life is hell. I need something to help me trough the day

Are you a 50 yo doctor to say that? Some people need that. I am depressed and shizo, my life is hell. I need something to help me trough the day
26 yo dentist and recovering alcoholic.

The alcoholism is a cope for lifelong abuse, I see.

Same, tbh. I drink almost every day, because I like it, and it makes my brain a little numb, which is nice. :feelsjuice:

Gonna drink tonight, i've had enough.

What do you mean?
"A recovering alcoholic" almost sounds like you are being labeled as AA lifelong addict who will just cut down his drinking.
Watch Craig Beck if you want to know more.

"A recovering alcoholic" almost sounds like you are being labeled as AA lifelong addict who will just cut down his drinking.
Watch Craig Beck if you want to know more.
Thanks a lot, I'll definitely check him out.

The drunk who waves his bottle, saying, it’s mine, I bought it with the money from my wages (paid by private or State institutions), while he is a victim of the Capital form, is also a usufructuary traitor to the health of the species. And so is the idiot who smokes cigarettes! Such “property” will be eliminated from the higher organization of society.

Getting drunk is an effective cope but I would never destroy my liver by drinking everyday

same. but it's so hard for me to get it bc underage. i buy bottom-shelf vodka in bulk and whip it out at the most minor of inconveniences. i've already had severe issues with my kidneys and already done some seriously embarrassing shit while drunk. i wish i cared

same. but it's so hard for me to get it bc underage. i buy bottom-shelf vodka in bulk and whip it out at the most minor of inconveniences. i've already had severe issues with my kidneys and already done some seriously embarrassing shit while drunk. i wish i cared
How old are you?

The drunk who waves his bottle, saying, it’s mine, I bought it with the money from my wages (paid by private or State institutions), while he is a victim of the Capital form, is also a usufructuary traitor to the health of the species. And so is the idiot who smokes cigarettes! Such “property” will be eliminated from the higher organization of society.
Why should i give a shit about nature, when it didn’t care about me?
I‘m not going to reproduce anyway. I‘m not willing to pass on my subhuman genes and i‘m also not able to find a mate to reproduce, so why bothering about all that shit?
I just want to enjoy the rest of my miserable days as much as possible, before i finally die, despised and defeated by nature itself.