Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m at a point in my life where I no longer care about female rape victims anymore.

MaliceMan93

MaliceMan93

Chadcel
-
If you asked me a few years ago, would have said that I hated rapists and thought they deserved the death penalty. Nowadays, I no longer care. I’ve heard about rape so much in the news and from what happened to past friends that I’ve just gotten desensitized to it. The US government continues to find clever ways of defending rapists. There’s almost no way of catching rapists in the act until the deed has already been done. Standing up for rape victims will never make you more attractive to women or make women want to date or marry you. Most women these days still view all men as rapists and sex offenders without even knowing them. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or what you believe in. Rape will always happen. Women will see you as a potential rapist whether you are or not. Women will still hate your guts at the end of the day whether you stand up for them or not. I’m even at the point where I even fantasize about raping attractive women, especially if they’re stuck up, snobby or bimbo-like. They all view me as a rapist anyways, and it doesn’t matter what my intentions are. Anyone else feel this way?

They dont care for my problems, i dont care for theirs.

For me word rape means when someone commits an act of sexual violence against other person against will, but in around past 5 years media changed definition of this word, even if you had sex with women by mutual agreement she still can accuse you of rape and no one will question this. Actually many women fantasize about being raped by masculine macho psychopath but if you conduct a survey among them, they will answer differently to gaslight the public.

is that dog wearing a cop uniform? cause that might be classified as a freudian slip.

Its only rape if the guy is sub8:blackpill:

is that dog wearing a cop uniform? cause that might be classified as a freudian slip.
Not sure what you meant by that, but it was a screenshot of Brian from Family Guy after he sniffed some coke (by mistake).

I don't care for them

But I think they're great lolcows

So I'm grateful for that

I hage how the society makes almost everything a rape now. Rape is rape.
Touching or groping someone isn't rape.

If you asked me a few years ago, would have said that I hated rapists and thought they deserved the death penalty. Nowadays, I no longer care. I’ve heard about rape so much in the news and from what happened to past friends that I’ve just gotten desensitized to it. The US government continues to find clever ways of defending rapists. There’s almost no way of catching rapists in the act until the deed has already been done. Standing up for rape victims will never make you more attractive to women or make women want to date or marry you. Most women these days still view all men as rapists and sex offenders without even knowing them. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or what you believe in. Rape will always happen. Women will see you as a potential rapist whether you are or not. Women will still hate your guts at the end of the day whether you stand up for them or not. I’m even at the point where I even fantasize about raping attractive women, especially if they’re stuck up, snobby or bimbo-like. They all view me as a rapist anyways, and it doesn’t matter what my intentions are. Anyone else feel this way?
Dnr gray

how c
how cucked can someone be to ever care to this lies.

Caring about crimes against people who wouldn't bat an eyelid for you is bad I'm glad there are people here who've came to their senses.

Caring about crimes against people who wouldn't bat an eyelid for you is bad I'm glad there are people here who've came to their senses.

Yeah, pretty much same here. I get enjoyment out of watching foids get beaten by their boyfriends and shit and think about how based it'd be to acid attack them (in gta 4), but I don't condone rape, I just am apathetic to it for the most part now. I wouldn't ever do it and I still don't have any fantasies of it (ig I haven't fully lost it yet), but i don't really care if it happens to a foid anymore. Obv there's still moral limits for me tho, like I could never justify anything happening to a kid, even if its a foid who will undoubtedly grow up to be a stuck-up egocentric manipulator just like all the others, that's still a child so nah that's too far even for me. I just hate foids so much but wish it didn't have to be this way, I get upset sometimes bc I truly wish they weren't like this, I wish they were capable of reciprocal love, they just don't give a shit what a man does for her. I could treat her amazingly well and give her the world and she'd still take it for granted and hop on Chad's cock as soon as she gets bored

If it's someone who dresses up like a slut or a cum dumpster, then they deserve what's coming to them.

I assume they are lying until proven otherwise. as its real easy for a woman to have consensual sex with a guy only to regret it later and claim he raped her, ruining his life.

If its 100% proven true beyond any possibility of reasonable doubt, castrate the criminal and move on, but if there is evena small sliver of doubt then I assume the woman is lying, as I refuse to condemn a man merely on a woman's word.

Men already have the deck stacked against them, we must do our part to ease the burden on our gender imposed by this unfair society

In a Unholy state of Matriarchy, it's your duty to not pay into the system so that it collapses as quickly as possible.

In a Holy state of Patriarchy, it's your duty to rape your fertile women so that birth-rates go up!

Short answer:
Yes (If you're a chad)

Long answer