Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm beginning to perceive things more clearly and it's strangely empowering

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
I am becoming more perceptive of the world around me and the people I interact with, whether actively or passively. It's not that inceldom has driven me insane—I am definitely still self-aware. But not being consumed with an actual woman in my life has allowed me to sharpen my skills of observation, to become a deeper thinker than if everything had gone smoothly...

About a week ago, right as the semester was ending at my college, I had a bizarre dream. I was in the presence of an evil, sexual entity—like a woman but different—something that seemed to have power over me. But there came a moment when I defied it, and walked away. The thing asked me where I was going, and in reply I said the name of a certain fictional country that represents glory and freedom to me. Nothing else happened, but the dream left a deep impression on me.

Mere days later, the term was over and I was waiting at the airport to fly home. At a certain point I decided I would get some lunch at a restaurant nearby my gate. My meal was good if not a little overpriced (as is common at an airport), but, I had company. I was sitting at a small table at ground-level, but to my side, a group of people were sitting at the bar, their backs to me. They were a mixed group of both men and women, indulging in airport alcohol in the middle of the afternoon like the lowlifes that they were. Now the women of the group were very much Stacys, loud and obnoxious, late 20s to early 30s. Towards the end of my meal, the Stacys got up to go to the restroom, and they were very crass and ill-mannered. One said to a member of their group, "you can drop your pants right here"—and I should say, due to the placement of where I was sitting, they practically had their asses in my face as they were standing, spewing their nonsense. Finally they left and eventually I also paid for my meal and went back to my gate.

So what's the relevance of all this (besides slamming the Stacys)? There was a point as I was at that restaurant—I think even before they got up and behaved so crassly—that I began to feel the same oppressive presence that I had felt in my dream. It was almost uncanny. I perceived that those foids were a representation of the enemy, the opposition, but in such a way where I could literally feel their sluttiness.

The experience left an impression much like the dream did before it, but it was also oddly empowering and it calls to mind this quote: "Don't try to understand it—feel it" from Tenet by Christopher Nolan, one of my favorite films.

Every man must retain his dignity in the face of indignance and never be made to feel inferior by such scummy individuals. And the first step to victory is to perceive the enemy...

My unmatched perspicacity coupled with my sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavour.