Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm completely addicted to sugar

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I never left energy drinks, juices and candy behind from childhood. I'm still munching on that shit daily in my 20s.

Can't live without energy drinks and candy tbh. I need that shit to fuel my vidya copes for hours on end:feelshaha:

Can't live without energy drinks and candy tbh. I need that shit to fuel my vidya copes for hours on end:feelshaha:
Excactly.
My theory is that lacking the pleasure of sex, affection and love will put you in a severe deficiency of happy chemichals and cause alternative dependencies.

Same, I'm addicted to Sugar and Carbs.

I love monsters way too much :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I thought you were going to say you are addicted to raw sugar

I think sugary food tastes terrible. I like sugary drinks. Hate energy drinks though.

Sugar is extremely bad for u and can cause diabetes. That's why i'm no longer gonna consume it in the future.

once you start drinking water youll never go back just force yourself for a few weeks and you will start to realise how crap sugary drinks make you feel especially after large amounts
also nasty to have sugar in your mouth very bad for teeth makes you fat gives you diabetes 0/10 not worth

Excactly.
My theory is that lacking the pleasure of sex, affection and love will put you in a severe deficiency of happy chemichals and cause alternative dependencies.
It’s better to masturbate than to consume too much sugar

Same, delicious food is one of my favourite copes, too bad i'm getting bloatmaxxed very easily :reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Been dieting for 5 months now. :smonk:

just lose your toes to diabetis theory

Sugar is extremely bad for u and can cause diabetes. That's why i'm no longer gonna consume it in the future.
same I got close to prediabetes. I have cut it out to minimum. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

[UWSL]Men experience an abrupt decrease in testosterone levels after sugar intake, study finds. Researchers from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston have found that glucose ingestion was associated with a significant decrease in the male hormone testosterone.[/UWSL]

I'm addicted to peanuts

based same

you are a real one, always making based posts