Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm considering mentally leaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
I'm considering putting myself in a fantasy world where im chad and sex in highschool and and still dating and fucking my highschool crush and its the best feeling in the world and people like me and she loves me and i dont wake up every morning miserable that theres nothing and no one on this planet that cares about me

See you tomorrow

technically you can do that vicariously through video games / tv shows, escaping into another world.

thats probably why mmos like wow are still popular, escaping into a fantasy world because the real world is so shit

Doesnt work, I try to cope with studying myself but you will always feel lonely once you leave your cope bubble

technically you can do that vicariously through video games / tv shows, escaping into another world.

thats probably why mmos like wow are still popular, escaping into a fantasy world because the real world is so shit

you will always feel lonely once you leave your cope bubble
MY COPE BUBBLE BURST :feelsohgod:
Fuck this gay earth how do people cope in complete ignorance for so fucking long? :reeeeee:

Do it, daydream maxxing is legit

Is Second Life still a thing btw, or has that been replaced with something else? (Getting old.)

I'm considering putting myself in a fantasy world where im chad and sex in highschool and and still dating and fucking my highschool crush and its the best feeling in the world and people like me and she loves me and i dont wake up every morning miserable that theres nothing and no one on this planet that cares about me
When I realize this is real life, I too retreat into fantasy. It helps pass the time.

Yeah i feel ya, i don't feel like talking AT ALL anymore.

You can do all that but you’re gonna be insane bro, think about the trade off

schizomaxxing xD

I played on a role play server in Minecraft for many years and this was good cope, until fucking normies came and destroyed me because I was getting too powerful while not having connections. So much commitment and it's gone to people who join the game once a year. Muh have life beyond computer!!!
ill be ur parnter in crime if you wanna fuck normies up on DayZ or something, im super powered on there with gear and guns and normies in their gangs are starting to be annoying to me as well

I hope you will succeed.
Your avi is awesome btw.

just go schizo theory

Just overdose on a psychedelic drug

in my dreams im able to do whatever I want, major cope better than anything in real life. I went on holiday to Japan in one dream a few days ago, it was so nice.

Leave your brain at the door, have a blast.

I wanna live in the dreams world