Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m convinced that you have to be exceptionally subhuman to be an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I’ve just seen too much from the few times i’ve went to bars, nightclubs, festivals etc as well as going through people’s social media.
I’ve legit seen guys that would get told to rope here or even declared saints, slaying good looking foids.

I remember years ago trying to cope saying that it’s an exception to the rule, but I just see it happen again and again and again.
I am 100% convinced that as long as you’re 5/10, 5’9, white or black and NT, you can at least hook up with almost any girl you want. I’ve seen it happen so many times.

And this is NOT bluepilled.
It is however bluepilled to think that normies are having trouble getting laid or they have to betabuxx or work hard for crumbs of pussy.
The truth is that you have to be exceptionally subhuman to be an incel. We are the absolute bottom of the barrel of society.

I mean yea that's why I'm here:society:

:bluepill: overdose
sub five are dating only landwhales and used up single moms

I am beyond subhuman, I am an entirely different species, a divergence from the evolutionary pathway, a spontaneous anomaly, an abrupt mutation etc etc

:bluepill: overdose
sub five are dating only landwhales and used up single moms
You’re the only bluepilled one here. Anyone who thinks normies have trouble getting laid doesn’t go outside. Be honest, when was the last time you went to a zoomer party?

I am beyond subhuman, I am an entirely different species, a divergence from the evolutionary pathway, a spontaneous anomaly, an abrupt mutation etc etc

NINGEN SHIKAKU

You’re the only bluepilled one here. Anyone who thinks normies have trouble getting laid doesn’t go outside. Be honest, when was the last time you went to a zoomer party?
getting laid is easy, getting laid with ATTRACTIVE YOUNG foids is a whole different story, ugly foid is not ascension

getting laid is easy, getting laid with ATTRACTIVE YOUNG foids is a whole different story, ugly foid is not ascension
Are you speaking from experience?

I’m talking about average - attractive zoomerettes. Tbh and foid that isn’t fat and isn’t low E is at least decent looking

Are you speaking from experience?
I'm still KV at 27, but I rejected a handful of UGLY foids that showed interest on me because I despise ugliness

I'm still KV at 27, but I rejected a handful of UGLY foids that showed interest on me because I despise ugliness
Based honestly. Were they fat?

I’m talking about average - attractive zoomerettes. Tbh and foid that isn’t fat and isn’t low E is at least decent looking
IDK man, all the women I see at the gym have boyfriends at least on the same level of them if not way higher

Based honestly. Were they fat?
they had pretty ok bodies tbh, but I must be low T then because if the face is ugly i dont care about anything else

How ugly? Like this :feelspuke:

you have to be exceptionally subhuman to be an incel
so, according to your theory, 31% of young american males who didn't get their dicks wet in 2021 are all "exceptionally subhuman".

Dude, wake up. Hypergamy is out of control.

Foids are riding the cock carousel for decades with the same few Chads and HTNs and excluding most sub-5 normies.

Now, if you go by the retarded definition that "incel = permavirgin" then, yes, it takes a lot of subhumanity to reach that level. Most academics define "incel" as someone with 6 or 12 months sexlessness. Most low-tier normies are incel for much of their youth, even mid-tier normies have periods of inceldom wherein they cope with the "I'm doing some self-improvement bro, I'm doing nofap bro" bullshit.

The typical low- and mid-tier normie life story is one in which they get lucky once in a blue moon (literally) and has 2 or 3 girlfriends until he marries a used-up whore at age 30-something. This guy, by the time he is married, has spent 15 years desiring sex, but only had regular sex for less than half that time, and very commonly take a year or two between one partner to the next one.

Only foids and Chads are hooking up on-demand.

Last edited:
Absolutely not.

You can be a six foot two, high tier normie, and not be able to get a date.

Haven't you realized that the 90 percent are after the ten percent??

so, according to your theory, 31% of young american males who didn't get their dicks wet in 2021 are all "exceptionally subhuman".
Lol at taking these meme studies seriously. They also claim that a large percentage of women is sexless.
It isn't. Even regular subhumans have no trouble getting pussy.
Foids are riding the cock carousel for decades with the same few Chads and HTNs and excluding most sub-5 normies.
You don't go outside. Sorry, but your opinions are completely irrelevant. What i'm posting is personal anecdotes too, but at least it's something I see repeatedly, over and over again. My current Stacylite oneitis is getting fucked by a 3/10 jew. If you're a 5/10 and neurotypical you can have almost all the pussy you want.
Now, if you go by the retarded definition that "incel = permavirgin" then, yes, it takes a lot of subhumanity to reach that level. Most academics define "incel" as someone with 6 or 12 months sexlessness. Most low-tier normies are incel for much of their youth, even mid-tier normies have periods of inceldom wherein they cope with the "I'm doing some self-improvement bro, I'm doing nofap bro" bullshit.

The typical low- and mid-tier normie life story is one in which they get lucky once in a blue moon (literally) and has 2 or 3 girlfriends until he marries a used-up whore at age 30-something. This guy, by the time he is married, has spent 15 years desiring sex, but only had regular sex for less than half that time, and very commonly take a year or two between one partner to the next one.
Nah. Any time I go to a party or club I see mid-tier normies hooking up with average and good looking girls, especially teenagers. Getting pussy is the easiest thing in the world for them.

Absolutely not.

You can be a six foot two, high tier normie, and not be able to get a date.

Haven't you realized that the 90 percent are after the ten percent??
basement dweller cope. What you're saying mathematically doesn't even make sense considering the fact that most foids are dating.

Lol at taking these meme studies seriously. They also claim that a large percentage of women is sexless.
Sexless foids are sexless BY CHOICE, they're Chad-only and waiting for Chad. Moreover foids lie about their sex lives.

You don't go outside.
Yes, I'm a shut-in. And every time I go outside for groceries or whatever I see ugly men with foids. Very common. Doesn't mean that most young men are "slaying". I see and hear lots of stories that suggest young men are struggling to get unpaid sex, in Europe, in the USA, and here in Brazil too. This is happening because foids either marry young (a minority), or they spend decades getting fucked by random hookups on Tinder, with no reason to lower their bar. There are many more young men seeking sex and relationships than there are foids interested in them, this is a fact.

Here in Brazil, before the online dating, affirmative action, diversity quotas, and welfare (which started picking up speed in the early 2000's in Brazil, I remember well), foids would try to marry as soon as possible. Boyfriends were a luxury of the middle class who went to college and postponed marriage. Nowadays, very few foids even bother to marry. They make a kid at age 17 just so their kid's birthday coincides with them reaching age 18 and starting to collect welfare money, which they blow in drugs and parties through their 20's and then join a church when they're near 30 to find a 30-yo virgin christian incel to exploit and divorce-rape. This is so common it has become a joke already.

Last edited:
Sexless foids are sexless BY CHOICE, they're Chad-only and waiting for Chad. Moreover foids lie about their sex lives.
Stop coping with le chad. I don't know if you realize this or if you're doing it intentionally, but you come off as a stereotype of an incel, almost like a parody to make us look stupid.
Yes, I'm a shut-in. And every time I go outside for groceries or whatever I see ugly men with foids. Very common. Doesn't mean that most young men are "slaying". I see and hear lots of stories that suggest young men are struggling to get unpaid sex, in Europe, in the USA, and here in Brazil too. This is happening because foids either marry young (a minority), or they spend decades getting fucked by random hookups on Tinder, with no reason to lower their bar. There are many more young men seeking sex and relationships than there are foids interested in them, this is a fact.
Exactly. You're a shut-in who gets all his "information" from half-assed meme studies and other shut-in "blackpill" youtubers instead of going out into the real world. There's a difference between a grocery store and a bar or nightclub. Young men aren't struggling to get sex unless they're absolute bottom-tier losers like us.

Here in Brazil, before the online dating, affirmative action, diversity quotas, and welfare (which started picking up speed in the early 2000's in Brazil, I remember well), foids would try to marry as soon as possible. Boyfriends were a luxury of the middle class who went to college and postponed marriage. Nowadays, very few foids even bother to marry. They make a kid at age 17 just so their kid's birthday coincides with them reaching age 18 and starting to collect welfare money, which they blow in drugs and parties through their 20's and then join a church when they're near 30 to find a 30-yo virgin christian incel to exploit and divorce-rape. This is so common it has become a joke already.
Don't know about Brazil, i'm talking about first world countries btw. I doubt Brazil is much different though, probably easier to get laid there.

We are some kind of elite in a way :feelsthink:

There's a difference between a grocery store and a bar or nightclub
Dude, I used to be an active alcoholic. I'd go to bars to drink by myself.

I watched the foids there. They were either:
--- bringing beta "boyfriends" to pay the bill and not even get a kiss.
--- approaching Chads.

All I hear is stories about how the nightclub, bar, party scene is over for sub-6 males, unless they either have money or dumpster dive.

Normies aren't slaying, they're getting lucky once in a blue moon.

You may be having sampling bias. In a restaurant, it's obvious most tables will have a couple sitting in them. Doesn't mean most normies are in a relationship. The normies without relationships are staying home, or going to their friends' houses to play vidya and order pizza --- you don't see those, you only see normies in relationships, those are the ones that go out to bars, malls, restaurants, fancy cafes, etc.

Last edited:
Ive only seen it happen once. 5'10 very soy normie going home with some becky

I’m unlucky not subhuman
same
Dude, I used to be an active alcoholic. I'd go to bars to drink by myself.

I watched the foids there. They were either:
--- bringing beta "boyfriends" to pay the bill and not even get a kiss.
--- approaching Chads.
You don't have to be a Chad to get approached at all. And I doubt you saw more than a tiny handful of Chads.
All I hear is stories about how the nightclub, bar, party scene is over for sub-6 males, unless they either have money or dumpster dive.

Normies aren't slaying, they're getting lucky once in a blue moon.
I've seen more than my fair share of subhumans hooking up with high-tier Beckys and even Stacys. It's your word against mine, but anyone in any way social will tell you that normal men live normal lives full of hookups and relationships. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to believe on this forum. It's basically "I can't get laid but it's alright because only top-tier men get regular, free sex". Massive, massive bluepilled cope.

Last edited:
You don't have to be a Chad to get approached at all. And I doubt you saw more than a tiny handful of Chads.
Actually, you do.

Betabuxxers to the approaching themselves. Chads get approached.

I've never seen a foid approaching a normie or low-tier male. Those guys, if they enter a relationship, are the ones doing everything -- approaching, talking, planing dates, paying dates, emotional support, organizing family occasions etc. the foids don't move a muscle to be with these guys. These entitlement princesses expect to be spoiled to death by normies. Chads and thugs, on the other hand, get to fuck foids even in public, behind dumpsters.

I've seen more than my fair share of subhumans hooking up with high-tier Beckys and even Stacys. It's your word against mine, but anyone in any way social will tell you that normal men live normal lives full of hookups and relationships. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to believe on this forum. It's basically "I can't get laid but it's alright because only top-tier get regular, free sex". Massive, massive bluepilled cope.
I've seen that too! I never said that all sub-8 males are celibate.

They enter relationships alright, but always in a submissive position. They never get "free sex" -- that is for Chads on tinder. Normie's relationships are very expensive, they pay lots of dates, are expected to pay for the uber rides, or own a car, they have to pay hotels and motels for the sex, they pay for diners, drinks, sometimes they even have to pay for the foid's kids, family, and friends too. It's much cheaper to go to prostitutes than to have a relationship as a normie.

Normie's lives are not "full" of hookups and relationships, they have some experience of both, but it is neither cheap, nor regular.

Last edited:
Actually, you do.
Nah... trust me on that one, you don't :feelshmm:
Betabuxxers to the approaching themselves. Chads get approached.
Better looking normies get approached. You don't need to be a Chad.
I've never seen a foid approaching a normie or low-tier male. Those guys, if they enter a relationship, are the ones doing everything -- approaching, talking, planing dates, paying dates, emotional support, organizing family occasions etc. the foids don't move a muscle to be with these guys. These entitlement princesses expect to be spoiled to death by normies. Chads and thugs, on the other hand, get to fuck foids even in public, behind dumpsters.
I know that most men have to do the approaching, but you don't need to be top 1%
I've seen that too! I never said that all sub-8 males are celibate.

They enter relationships alright, but always in a submissive position. They never get "free sex" -- that is for Chads on tinder. Normie's relationships are very expensive, they pay lots of dates, are expected to pay for the uber rides, or own a car, they have to pay hotels and motels for the sex, they pay for diners, drinks, sometimes they even have to pay for the foid's kids, family, and friends too. It's much cheaper to go to prostitutes than to have a relationship as a normie.
I'm talking about highschool and college wagies. They don't betabuxx shit unless you're talking about giving the foids free burgers when they're working.

31% of young american males who didn't get their dicks wet in 2021 are all "exceptionally subhuman".

:worryfeels:

I’ve just seen too much from the few times i’ve went to bars, nightclubs, festivals etc as well as going through people’s social media.
I’ve legit seen guys that would get told to rope here or even declared saints, slaying good looking foids.

I remember years ago trying to cope saying that it’s an exception to the rule, but I just see it happen again and again and again.
I am 100% convinced that as long as you’re 5/10, 5’9, white or black and NT, you can at least hook up with almost any girl you want. I’ve seen it happen so many times.

And this is NOT bluepilled.
It is however bluepilled to think that normies are having trouble getting laid or they have to betabuxx or work hard for crumbs of pussy.
The truth is that you have to be exceptionally subhuman to be an incel. We are the absolute bottom of the barrel of society.

lmao at incel saints slaying club JBs, this is kinda like your other thread, yeah it seems slightly better anecdotally and is probably more healthy thing to do in your youth than literally rotting

there’s nothing wrong with doing every possible gimmick to maxx out and ascend, too many people use inceldom itself as a cope, but you claiming a 5/10 guy can hook up with “almost any girl he wants“ is just laughable, even 7/8 guys have to work their asses off at bars to get laid with anything decent

lmao at incel saints slaying club JBs, this is kinda like your other thread, yeah it seems slightly better anecdotally and is probably more healthy thing to do in your youth than literally rotting

there’s nothing wrong with doing every possible gimmick to maxx out and ascend, too many people use inceldom itself as a cope, but you claiming a 5/10 guy can hook up with “almost any girl he wants“ is just laughable, even 7/8 guys have to work their asses off at bars to get laid with anything decent
No 7-8/10 is working for anything. Foids will be coming to them with their pussies already spread open

That is outrageous lol, definitely not unless they’re landwhales

7/8 guys still do fine at clubs/festivals, but they have to run “game”. a pure Chad (meeks-tier) is the only one who can walk into a club and be flocked w prime foids

7/8 guys still do fine at clubs/festivals, but they have to run “game”. a pure Chad (meeks-tier) is the only one who can walk into a club and be flocked w prime foids
An 8/10 (Chad) will get approached by foids anywhere from 1 - 7/10 easily. He’ll have more than enough 6/10s from his harem to choose from. Actual Chads don’t run game like pua autists. They just get girls coming over to them and pick the best ones

Good looking men get simped for just like average women are simped for.