Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m definitely getting a rhinoplasty soon

Celius

Celius

-
My nose is disgustingly big and broken. Luckily it’s solvable and affordable thanks to it being a very popular surgery in my shithole.

But what I’m really scared of is fucking it up tbh. I’m on the firm belief side that having a big nose is a good thing for someone like me. If I make my nose any smaller then it’ll just make my face look bigger and other major flaws of it more visible (big lips, asymmetrical lower bone structure, recessed chin). My big nose is more of a way to hide all of this fucking disgusting mess somewhere.

I’m not really into looksmaxxing (there is no looksmaxxing for someone like me whose genetics are against him) but I am just fucking sick and tired of feeling like a total piece of shit every time I go outside. I just want a normal face. I don’t want to be good looking and I just want the pain to stop.

Luckily it’s solvable and affordable thanks to it being a very popular surgery in my shithole.

Brutal sandniggerpill. :blackpill:

i got one and im very satisfied tbh , a fucked up nose is like a tumor in the middle of the face and fucks your looks from every angle
be very careful with the choice of the surgeon and dont rush!

Last edited:
i got one and im very satisfied tbh , a fucked up nose is like a tumor in the middle of the face and fucks your looks from every angle
Based.

Brutal sandniggerpill. :blackpill:
Tfw your only chance of breeding is to cheat you ggenetick destiny.

its-over-it-is-over.gif

Hey bro Im also in ur exact same situation my nose is horrible and disgustingly big and deformed. I paid a deposit for my rhino in my shithole and I should be getting it in September or October

My nose is disgustingly big and broken. Luckily it’s solvable and affordable thanks to it being a very popular surgery in my shithole.

But what I’m really scared of is fucking it up tbh. I’m on the firm belief side that having a big nose is a good thing for someone like me. If I make my nose any smaller then it’ll just make my face look bigger and other major flaws of it more visible (big lips, asymmetrical lower bone structure, recessed chin). My big nose is more of a way to hide all of this fucking disgusting mess somewhere.

I’m not really into looksmaxxing (there is no looksmaxxing for someone like me whose genetics are against him) but I am just fucking sick and tired of feeling like a total piece of shit every time I go outside. I just want a normal face. I don’t want to be good looking and I just want the pain to stop.
I have a strong feeling we look alike my subhuman traits are exactly like yours

Go for it. Although nose is by far the least important part of the male face.

The only good advice I saw re: surgery was to research the surgeon and choose one who has done the exact procedure you want a lot of times.

^^

Go for it. Although nose is by far the least important part of the male face.

The only good advice I saw re: surgery was to research the surgeon and choose one who has done the exact procedure you want a lot of times.
Wdym the least the nose is the beauty of the face its the first sight of defense ugly crooked nose will ruin your image

Go for it. Nose jobs seems to be pretty low risk with high yield. On a side note, would people on here say a big nose is worse than a small nose?

Good point. If you have large lips, a smaller nose can make them look worse, the same goes for big eyes. Keep in mind that without chiseled facial bones you will look like any other average joe. A small pretty nose isn't really a crucial feature for a man.

i have been saving money for a long time and thinking about getting a nosejob in tunisia but now i am going to waste all these money in 7ashish and destroying my body even more.
i also always dreamt about getting hair transplant in turkey but it won't matter anyway.

Why do you want to look like a rhino? Are you a furry? Furrymaxxing cope.

My nose is atrocious too but I've learned to live with it. I've seen many guys with big noses who have a girlfriend. I would much rather get a hair transplant, I just become full of dread every time I look at my thinning hair. But then I realize my asymmetry is also brutal which can't be fixed with surgery and I realize all of it is futile. Just give up if you're subhuman like me.

Wdym the least the nose is the beauty of the face its the first sight of defense ugly crooked nose will ruin your image
There are loads of chads with dodgy noses. Tom Cruise for example. It's the part of the face least noticed, I've literally never heard a female say a guy has an attractive nose lol. Jaw, eyes, skin, hairline, hair, teeth, lips, symmetry etc all matter far more than nose.

I really want one too but I’m scared. Also want a genioplasty.

There are loads of chads with dodgy noses. Tom Cruise for example. It's the part of the face least noticed, I've literally never heard a female say a guy has an attractive nose lol. Jaw, eyes, skin, hairline, hair, teeth, lips, symmetry etc all matter far more than nose.
Wish i had your copium

Wish i had your copium
It's not cope, it's facts. There are probably other areas of your face you could have surgery on which would improve your looks much more.

I would suggest getting a second opinion. There are people who sell services that tell people what is wrong with their faces.

If you have a recessed chin/small jaw, the problem might be that they are too small for your face, rather than your nose being too big.

97chinimplant94

I though I had a big nose but it's actually proportionate, it's my chin and mandular that are small (not recessed but just on the border of that) alongside thin lips and a narrow face, so I guess cheek filler, sliding genioplasty could work but hell i'd rather buy a house then do all this shit to be a 4 or very weak 5/10 (doubt) i'd need a hair transplant eventually too

Last edited: