Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm done, I'm going to try

Curry-cel

Curry-cel

Banned
-
Everyday I feel like a piece of shit doing absolutely fuck all. College is gonna start next week and I'm still just an ugly dark skinned currycel. But no more, I'm TIRED of feeling like a spectator. I HATE my life right now so I'm gonna do whatever it takes to look better. First, I'm going to slim down and get abs and look muscular. The biggest reason I want a low bf% is because i don't store as much fat in my face as I do in my arms and legs. When I was younger, I was pretty skinny (150lbs, 5'9) and I looked gaunt but the the jawline and cheekbones were there. In this picture, when I'm skinny (<15%, I look like a mix of DOM jawline and LTM eye area).

Now, I'm 195lbs and I look like a flabby piece of shit aside from my face, which is still surprisingly angular. I plan on getting on a good gym program to build muscle, especially around the ab area. At the same time, I will focus on reducing my intake of junk food while sticking to a better diet like only lean cuts of beef, chicken, limiting bacon intake and cutting out majority of sweet food. Finally, I'm gonna thugmaxx lmaoo, I already like basketball and rap music so all I need to do is dress the part and hopefully I will get some girls' attention. Added benefit is a lot of shoes gangsters wear give you 1-2in of height so I can fraud to 6ft on dates n shit

good luck. i guess i'm gothmaxxing, since i upgraded my wardrobe to be all black:feelshaha:

Giga cope, it won't change anything to your inceldom. :blackpill:

But if it genuinely helps you feeling better that's cool. :feelsjuice:

BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING POVERTY WORTHLESS FUCKING DERANGED SHIT EATIN PIECE OF GROSS VOMIT FUCKING DERANGED USELESS TRASH CURRY (IN VIDEO GAME)

Giga cope, it won't change anything to your inceldom. :blackpill:

But if it genuinely helps you feeling better that's cool. :feelsjuice:
Yea its more about having no regrets than the "what if?" I'll have later in life. I'm 95% sure my inceldom is permanent but the 5% still remains and everyday, the concern grows larger and larger. I need to figure out if I truly am destined for inceldom or if there is a light a tthe end of the tunnel.

Based, what kind of clothes do you have now?
black slim fit jeans, black shirt, and doc martens. dressing nice can help you feel awesome.

It's good to try if you're just starting to college. There's still somewhat of a fighting chance. Once you're out of college, then it's truly over.