Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm done with this shit forum

Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
90% of users here are completely delusional. I fucking laugh when I see some of the threads here. It is self-evident that some people here do not live in reality. I do not want to imply that the blackpill is not real. Contrarily, it is real; however, the vast majority of users here operate under extreme generalizations and delusions.

In my opinion, the blackpill is encapsulated into two axioms:
  1. Physical appearance reigns supreme in the social dynamics of the world.
  2. Life is unjust.
That's it...When one comprehends the real magnitude of these two axioms, one can derive and arrive at the logical conclusion that this forum is useless and pointless. I will repeat it once more: Comprehending the two axioms I have posited leads to the uselessness of this forum. Some people here would immediately claim: well, everything is pointless, so being part of this forum and doing anything else is pointless; however, that assertion is an association fallacy. They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

Additionally, and something that you might not like, but if we adhere to what the blackpill prescribes (i.e. objective truth), we have to say that this forum is bluepilled, ironic, right? How do I arrive at this conclusion? Let's see:
To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

That's an awful long way to say "I love this jewish world"

@FastBananaCEO

Quite a few larpers here posting crap content. Fucks it up for the genuine Incels.

Chill out man

Yes, this site has fakecels hanging around. Some of them are pretending to be real incels. I'm planning on leaving this site.

Thats why there are not much truecels over here compared to real life. For truecels blackpill was already evident from the early school years, so the forum proves nothing more, just articulates minor things. Still good to vent and discuss femoids though, for general keks and to make normans blackpilled.

The forum is garbage and full of fakecels but i don't have anything else to do ngl

will copy paste later

I wish there was a site for actual real incels like myself. Before you join, the admin should do a webcam confirmation. So that they can see the person's face etc.

Yes, this site has fakecels hanging around. Some of them are pretending to be real incels. I'm planning on leaving this site.
You have the shittiest avi here, please change it.

didnt read lol

I wish there was a site for actual real incels like myself. Before you join, the admin should do a webcam confirmation. So that they can see the person's face etc.
Just turn your incel forum into a lolcow forum bro.

QUE BUEN HOMBRE,JODER!

La verdad,tío.
Este foro es una puta mierda, loco. La verdad es solo eso. No hay peor ciego que el que la venda no se quiere quitar.
La blackpill es real, pero este foro es una cloaca.

Attachments

• image1.gif
    image1.gif
    306.9 KB · Views: 21
Change begins with acknowledgment. See you tomorrow OP.

some users here really are delusional

90% of users here are completely delusional. I fucking laugh when I see some of the threads here. It is self-evident that some people here do not live in reality. I do not want to imply that the blackpill is not real. Contrarily, it is real; however, the vast majority of users here operate under extreme generalizations and delusions.

2. Life is unjust.
That's it...When one comprehends the real magnitude of these two axioms, one can derive and arrive at the logical conclusion that this forum is useless and pointless. I will repeat it once more: Comprehending the two axioms I have posited leads to the uselessness of this forum. Some people here would immediately claim: well, everything is pointless, so being part of this forum and doing anything else is pointless; however, that assertion is an association fallacy. They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread. People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it. This forum is endlessly beating a dead horse. If you have even 0.000001% of hope, nothing will happen by staying on this forum.

Additionally, and something that you might not like, but if we adhere to what the blackpill prescribes (i.e. objective truth), we have to say that this forum is bluepilled, ironic, right? How do I arrive at this conclusion? Let's see:
To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.

I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

We know very well that a blackpilled incel have the truth so assumed that is no point for posting in this forum for him.

But there is something common in every incel: loneliness. This loneliness leads to the need to share emotions or search emotional support. We are incels, but we are human, and we need camaraderie and support.

This is the objective of the forum.

not saying you're completely in the wrong here... but if you don't like the forum
just leave
It's like the third time you do something like this, but you keep coming back
you seem like a massive attention whore ngl
just leave then, man
nothing's stopping you

I ain't reading all that, I'm afraid.

We know very well that a blackpilled incel have the truth so assumed that is no point for posting in this forum for him.

But there is something common in every incel: loneliness. This loneliness leads to the need to share emotions or search emotional support. We are incels, but we are human, and we need camaraderie and support.

This is the objective of the forum.

not saying you're completely in the wrong here... but if you don't like the forum
just leave
It's like the third time you do something like this, but you keep coming back
you seem like a massive attention whore ngl
just leave then, man
nothing's stopping you
You are right. However, it is harder than you think. My irrational side takes over and forces me to keep visiting this forum. This is addictive and I keep fighting.

2. Life is unjust.
>>physical appearance reigns supreme in the social dynamics of the world
>>life is unjust
>> therefore everything is pointless so anything to do with this forum is pointless and is nihilism, therefore this is an association fallacy

Literally nobody said that you sperg. This is a red herring and a strawman. This forum is a platform for men who have been isolated and abandoned by society. Nihilism is a perfect response to a society that has brainwashed you into believing you can live life on a false set of beliefs. And its also a perfect response to the contradicting self-help advice that normies spew constantly.

>>They employ rudimentary understandings of philosophical views such as nihilism to support their views, but they do not take into account the immediacy of human life.

Ok, this is fair, we would have better lives if we decided to have a sense of urgency and reach our full potential. But saying that nihilism is bad is just plain false. Nihilism is not saying "nothing matters so im going to commit suicide". Don't confuse nihilism with hedonism. Nihilism is another means of seeing the world for what it is, like objectivism.

We don't hate eachother. What the fuck are you saying? The logistics of this forum prevents that from happening. The mods clean up the forum and try to maintain the forum from being a circlejerk. Sure there are a few what you consider "bad apples" like low effort postmaxxers and shitposters. But generalizing the whole forum like this is picking a low hanging fruit.

>>People like to talk about the beta rebellion; however, they cannot even come to a consensus over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is ridiculous if you think about it.

>basing the forums' ability to come to a consensus on an issue or a topic to a beta rebellion

What the fuck are high on bro?

>>To be bluepilled involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
>>To be part of this forum involves: (1) Not accepting reality and (2) to live in an illusory state.
So now we're going to cater what you think is "reality" when this sounds entirely subjective?

>>To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life.

This is entirely subjective to each person and their actions when they stumble across blackpill knowledge. The blackpill affects people according to their individual experiences. The blackpill isn't black and white like the bluepill when it comes to morality, ironically. The blackpill is pretty objective when it comes to reality because it acknowledges that life can change on a flip of the coin, there is no karma like normies want to spew. Life isn't consistent. The bluepill advocates for free will in a world where it doesn't exist. We are made by our circumstances and whether that makes us stronger or weaker is up to individual experiences. Thats the difference between the blackpill and the bluepill which is ironic because the bluepill allegedly advocates for invidualism and freedom but only to confrom to a certain world view that does not align up with reality. Also when it comes to the bluepill and its foundation of freedom, most people are fucking mediocre and don't do anything with all their lives, with this freedom and "to be yourself" They stand high, with the world at their feet. But eventually the agepill creeps up on them and now they're miserable. They are the ones who are truly delusional.

I think this video absolutely destroys the bluepill and its foundations. Go to 0:22

>>I tend to preach reality, nothing else. I come from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can ask many here about me, and you'll see what I tend to say regarding reality.

This is a no true scotsman fallacy. We experienced reality too you know, being discriminated just based on something you can't change like looks is fucking unfair. I believe reality is based on biological roots and evolution and not based on "spirituality" (I hate using that word as it could mean anything when you have a set of beliefs that work for one person but don't).

Hot damn. This guy has been here for only a month and he already is making threads saying he wants to quit. Advice: ask for a ban and block this website.

that's what i said all along, give a man a girlfriend and he become a pussy

Users here hate each other, and that is a fact. They would sell you out for 2 slices of bread.

Wait, do people join this forum thinking its otherwise and that this is some sort of group where you can make friends?

Ive been gfless since birth, I would literally do anything for a gf

And when I say anything I mean it

Give me a knife and tell me to kill someone and that I wouldnt go to jail and that Id get a gf and I would do it

If I had to choose between stopping the holohoax or having a gf for a day LOL @ those 6 gorrilion people hopefully theyre ready to burn

I only wouldnt do things that would harm me in any way like rapemaxxing bc then Id go to jail, fuck that

Im very much a fuck you got mine type of person, I WANT A GF

This is also why I lol when normies talk about this place being a cult or inceldom being some sort of ideology, as soon as I get a gf Im out, everything boils down to me getting a gf and getting laid, there is no some overarching idea that I subscribe to

Este foro es una puta mierda, loco. La verdad es solo eso. No hay peor ciego que el que la venda no se quiere quitar.
La blackpill es real, pero este foro es una cloaca.
Correcto,but still is the best option.

You are right. However, it is harder than you think. My irrational side takes over and forces me to keep visiting t
sorry if I came off as rude
I understand your frustration... but imo It's all about perspective. I use the forum to vent, to share experiences, to talk to other users that went through similar stuff, etc.
It's not perfect, It has many flaws... but there's no other place like it. This forum is a good cope for me. But I see how it can be dark and depressing.
but anyway, I wish you well.
Good luck with everything.

Request a ban, amigo

Yeah, I will just request a ban and then change my password and email for some random shit, So I will finally lose access to this fucking shit.
You cant request more than 2 unbans per year so, if you request one now, it’s hasta la vista until 2021

2. Life is unjust.

This is extremely low IQ, this forum is for people to discuss, debate the blackpill and it's specificities. It is very very useful for bluepilled incels who seek to learn and blackpillers to debate different topics regarding the blackpill.

This is akin to saying "math is about numbers and logic, there I said all there is to know about math, why do people spend their life studying math ???"

That's an awful long way to say "I love this jewish world"
BASED

2. Life is unjust.

cope

I understand what you mean, this forum becomes a meme over time, the best thing to do is leave it or come here to vent when you need it.
However, I don't judge those who can't quit.

High IQ.

At this point in time, this forum is basically an echo chamber. If you have conflicting views nobody is willing to engage in a discussion instead they will posted retarded one liners such as "didn't read" "don't care" and such.

I understand what you mean, this forum becomes a meme over time, the best thing to do is leave it or come here to vent when you need it.
However, I don't judge those who can't quit.
the mods banning everyone who is based may have something to do with it ngl
High IQ.

At this point in time, this forum is basically an echo chamber. If you have conflicting views nobody is willing to engage in a discussion instead they will posted retarded one liners such as "didn't read" "don't care" and such.
cope

High IQ.

This forum is full of people who act like fucking normies. You need better management, a heavy hand and someone with a high IQ (literally).

I come here to post about topics you can never touch in real life.
The blackpill is real and hurts, but if you take this forum serious, you're just retarded.

Also JFL at thinking we are really planning a "beta rebellion" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: