Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im fucking tired of dogs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Fucking shit , shitheads poisoned my fucking cats since i was a kid and im fucking tired of dogs , Fucking shit thy bark the fucking whole day , Fucking shit i cant even sleep , Pieces of shit always poisoned my fucking cats and shitskins use dogs as an annoying third worls shithead alarm , I should fucking poison dogs in mya shithole place :reeeeee:

Fucking shit , shitheads poisoned my fucking cats since i was a kid and im fucking tired of dogs , Fucking shit thy bark the fucking whole day , Fucking shit i cant even sleep , Pieces of shit always poisoned my fucking cats and shitskins use dogs as an annoying third worls shithead alarm , I should fucking poison dogs in mya shithole place :reeeeee:
Dogs poisoned your cat? Otherwise, I agree.

I actually used to like dogs.

But ever since I learned of the dogpill, I now hate dogs and prefer cats.

So you no like dogdar?

If you knew how hard it was to poison a cat you would blame cars instead.

@FamilyGuy1999 fucks dogs

Agreed, cats are good and based, dogs are garbage

Dogs poisoned your cat? Otherwise, I agree.

Some dickhead neighbours poisoned 3 of my cats some years ago but they treat dogs as curries treats cows.

I never managed to get revenge because i dont know who did it but im sure it was my neighbours fault :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Some dickhead neighbours poisoned 3 of my cats some years ago but they treat dogs as curries treats cows.

I never managed to get revenge because i dont know who did it but im sure it was my neighbours fault :reeeeee:
Disgusting. Animal abusers deserve worse than the rope.

Disgusting. Animal abusers deserve worse than the rope.

This shit traumatized me , I still remember their faces full of pain :cryfeels:

Fuck humans fuck fuck fuck , I think fbi ganstalkers did it , If i ever caught one ill skin them alive.

This shit traumatized me , I still remember their faces full of pain :cryfeels:

Fuck humans fuck fuck fuck , I think fbi ganstalkers did it , If i ever caught one ill skin them alive.
Jesus. I would gut those pos slowly. Sorry you had to go through that mate.

I'm sorry for the loss of your cats man. Your neighbors are petty pricks. Pets are awesome.

you should file a case and ask for compensation.

im fucking tired of dogs
WhiteJenna from BaltoGeorgette

Milly from Dusty WolfMarthaFox

WhynotRidePerditaMarja from LoimuDixie

Idk what kind of dogs you been around but mine smell good. I bathe her 1-2 times a month.
>joined 2018
>this few posts
Impressive postminning

Sorry I wasn't talking about fucking them just in general.
By postminning I just mean the opposite of postmaxxing making very few posts. :smonk:

By postminning I just mean the opposite of postmaxxing making very few posts. :smonk:
Oh yeah when I first joined I was confused by all the terminology so I left. Now I'm back and I still don't know all the terminology but Im trying.

Oh yeah when I first joined I was confused by all the terminology so I left. Now I'm back and I still don't know all the terminology but Im trying.
It can be hard at times tbhngldedsrs

:feelsseriously: