Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm getting dirty looks from everyone in the new gym and the reception roasties are giving me attitude

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Most likely bc of my looks, I don't why else would they act like that, I don't smell, I don't stare at anyone, I'm not fat as fuck... Oh well, once I get my paycheck and I buy a bunch of steroids, I'll mogg the fuck out of everyone there. They're all weak as fuck. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Most likely bc of my looks, I don't why else would they act like that, I don't smell, I don't stare at anyone, I'm not fat as fuck... Oh well, once I get my paycheck and I buy a bunch of steroids, I'll mogg the fuck out of everyone there. They're all weak as fuck. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Brutal do you physique mog most of the normies in the gym coz i do and it feels heavenly but skinny or even worse skinny fat built normies bring in toilets and its ropefuel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Mogging normies is the best feeling as a gymcel.

rutal do you physique mog most of the normies in the gym
Fuck no, I lost all of my size bc I stopped going to the gym 4 months ago. I've been rotting in my bedroom seating at my pc all day long

Fuck no, I lost all of my size bc I stopped going to the gym 4 months ago. I've been rotting in my bedroom seating at my pc all day long
Abuse steroids then:feelsaww: i physique mog most people in the college gym as most of them are skinny or ugly skinny fat build which i hate and I'll die before having that type of build:feelswhat:

Are you showing a friendly p e r s o n a l i t y and smiling and wishing them good morning/afternoon/night as you enter the building?

Anyway it's probably your face, I've experienced similar.

Have to go during wageslaving hours between 10 and 2. Or in middle of night if it’s open. Too many chads, Stacy’s, and normscums at any other hour

Have to go during wageslaving hours between 10 and 2. Or in middle of night if it’s open. Too many chads, Stacy’s, and normscums at any other hour
I'm wage slaving too, so that's not an option :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I might go there at 6:30am, though.

I'm wage slaving too, so that's not an option :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I might go there at 6:30am, though.
There will be an increased number of sigma male grindset copers at that hour :feelskek: