Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm glad that I have no young females in my immediate family

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My family has plenty of females, of course. However, I don't have any foids in my immediate family, I dont have any close sisters, aunts, stepsisters, biological sisters etc. They live away from me. If I did live with my female relatives, I would probably be kicked out of the house by my parents because I would hate my female relatives and argue with them all the time. Having female relatives would suck. I'm happy that I don't have to hear them brag about their boyfriends, husbands, and their love lives. I easily get angry when females disrespect me. I probably would have instigated a fist fight with my female relatives if they pissed me off. Being away from females is like living in peace.

Last edited:
Glad I have no sisters.

I'm miserable I have no sisters, if I had a little sister I could've ascended and been having sex for years with a girl who would look up to me and embody my ideals. Even if she was only like 1 or 2 years younger, it would've been perfect. But NOOOO my family consists solely of brothers.

Glad I have no sisters.
I'm being serious. If I had sisters around my age, I would challenge them to a fist fight if they caused any problems with me :feelsBox:

I have all females in my family... being the only dude, besides my brother, ended up being the most isolating experience throughout the years. We no longer talk to family, so it is what it is.

Being away from females is like living in peace.
I'd rather become virgin monks if all toliet lose their virginity at young age (15F-16F)

I have all females in my family... being the only dude, besides my brother, ended up being the most isolating experience throughout the years. We no longer talk to family, so it is what it is.
Absolutely brutal

Would be much more brutal for me to have a sexhaver brother. Women having sex is just water.