Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im going insane

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i cant take this anymore. i just want to call my dad, ask him to buy me a ticket back to the states and tell him i want to move out TODAY. not in a year, not in 2 months, TODAY. but this nigger, always threatens me with kicking me out, i tell him
"you can kick me out"
and what does he say back
legit he says dnr

if there was nothing wrong with my fucking face then why was i bullied all my life?
his response

its my work ethic guys btw for you retards who dont know my lore, i am 18. i moved out of the states (now in hong kong) to get away from my parents, i got here, realized its even more shit here than there. now i want to go back and just live on my own. i should be allowed the luxury to leave considering that my dad has been threatening me ever since i was 13 that he was going to kick me out of the house and how "relaxed" hed be knowing i was out of his care.

im going fucking insane because the love of my life is GONE (SHE USED ME, LEFT ME IN THE DUST FOR WHITE CHAD, AND I CANT EVEN HAVE HER CUCK ME ANYMORE), i have NO friends, i HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR. all my parents ever tell me is to focus on education. YOU FUCKING NIGGERS I DONT VALUE EDUCATION THE ONLY THING I VALUE IS NOTHING BECAUSE LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AND POINTLESS. ALL I REALLY WANT IS TO JUST LOOK NORMAL FUCKKCKCKCKCK. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

What is your work ethic ?

You're a teenager? Your life hasn't even begun yet.

You won the argument with your father. Your father couldn't properly defend his points

You won the argument with your father. Your father couldn't properly defend his points
And then what ? Winning pointless arguments doesn't solve problems.

Just let it go bro you'll never be able to convince your parents to believe in the blackpill
Unironically focus on your education so you can get a good job later and have financial independence so you're not under their mercy anymore it's the best course of action for you

i am 18. i moved out of the states (now in hong kong) to get away from my parents
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
Is moving out on the other side of globe so cheap?

too young for blackpill, stop supporting kid to give up everything when he have future in front of him

God lmao imagine telling ur dad my genetics are shit omg so fucking cringe ur dad should smack you upside the head knock some fuckin sense into you

Telling your dad your face is shit is an indirect insult to him + you’re trying to blackpill a normie

you are going insane because your girlfriend went to another guy? if you are not a troll, you fkn know nothing about life at all teenager. dont know shit about life if that is your biggest problem. why do i keep going on here

i cant take this anymore. i just want to call my dad, ask him to buy me a ticket back to the states and tell him i want to move out TODAY. not in a year, not in 2 months, TODAY. but this nigger, always threatens me with kicking me out, i tell him
"you can kick me out"
legit he says dnr
View attachment 935656
if there was nothing wrong with my fucking face then why was i bullied all my life?
his response
View attachment 935659
its my work ethic guys btw for you retards who dont know my lore, i am 18. i moved out of the states (now in hong kong) to get away from my parents, i got here, realized its even more shit here than there. now i want to go back and just live on my own. i should be allowed the luxury to leave considering that my dad has been threatening me ever since i was 13 that he was going to kick me out of the house and how "relaxed" hed be knowing i was out of his care.

im going fucking insane because the love of my life is GONE (SHE USED ME, LEFT ME IN THE DUST FOR WHITE CHAD, AND I CANT EVEN HAVE HER CUCK ME ANYMORE), i have NO friends, i HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR. all my parents ever tell me is to focus on education. YOU FUCKING NIGGERS I DONT VALUE EDUCATION THE ONLY THING I VALUE IS NOTHING BECAUSE LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AND POINTLESS. ALL I REALLY WANT IS TO JUST LOOK NORMAL FUCKKCKCKCKCK. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
teenagers.is

God lmao imagine telling ur dad my genetics are shit omg so fucking cringe ur dad should smack you upside the head knock some fuckin sense into you

too young for blackpill, stop supporting kid to give up everything when he have future in front of him
Blackpill is based on objective facts. It doesn't have anything to do with "giving up."

Blackpill is based on objective facts. It doesn't have anything to do with "giving up."
so wut u mean ? this kid clearly still have future he can still study and work, u saying u supporting him throw everything away cause a foid left him ?

"It's not a phase mom, I'm a misogynist incel"
Your poor dad just wants the best for you.
Be proud of it, I never even had a father figure mate.
If you are obese, don't shower and walk around with shit-stained pants then you are a volcel not an incel jfl. You sound like a nightmare.

Last edited:
so wut u mean ? this kid clearly still have future he can still study and work, u saying u supporting him throw everything away cause a foid left him ?
No, I don't.

at least he need to be way older and more mature. just read the way he chat with his dad. 100% too young, dont give up too early

lay down and rot
Why don't you inject testosterone, HGH and gymmaxx right now?

Studymaxx and workmaxx to afford surgerymaxxing.

Volcel if you wouldn't

yea, the guy is way to young and a single foid left him doesnt mean everything is over and have to give up life. blackpill poison him in this case
The Blackpill tells you how foids generally behave when it comes to dating and mating. It's up to you what you want to do with the information.

The Blackpill tells you how foids generally behave when it comes to dating and mating. It's up to you what you want to do with the information.

yea maybe theres no chance to get foid but 100% not giving up his own future, at least if he studymaxx even if its over he can still betabux

yea maybe theres no chance to get foid but 100% not giving up his own future, at least if he studymaxx even if its over he can still betabux
Giving up is never an option.

Just let it go bro you'll never be able to convince your parents to believe in the blackpill
brb going to call my father and tell him verbatim that it never began for catcels because of foid hypergamy and the dogpill, also recite some Intellau posts to be extra convincing

Why don't you inject testosterone, HGH and gymmaxx right now?

Studymaxx and workmaxx to afford surgerymaxxing.

Volcel if you wouldn't
volcel if i wouldnt? i have nothing to live for jfl

Based high awarenesscel.
Even tho i am not 100% sure it's flat i know NASA is fraudolent af
yup. we'll never know unless we all come together and force the jewish elites to tell us whats really going on

yup. we'll never know unless we all come together and force the jewish elites to tell us whats really going on
Abolish antarctic treaty

I think people dislike you for a litany of reasons. You are probably bullied and isolated constantly, and as a result you are scrutinizing and exaggerating your most unpleasant blemishes.

Where are you studying right now?
algebra, geometry, phsyics, chemistry, english, mandarin, and biology, economics, etc

"you can kick me out"
legit he says dnr
View attachment 935656
his response
View attachment 935659

12b.jpg

monthly rent around 1500usd
What city is this
thats pretty low
If you move to arizona then you can get a luxury apartment (2bdroom?)on the 15th floor with ammenities for 2000 I think

We should never talk about bp, especially with parents