Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to flirt with a foid - who's brother works in my department

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

How would you react if your coworker started flirting with your older sister?

• I would not care.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I would confront my coworker, and tell him to stay away from my older sister.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I would confront my older sister, and tell her to stay away from my coworker.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I feel so old, reading threads by younger incels who still approach foids - good show brocels, never give up!

I gave up on "chasing" after foids once the pandemic began, however, I miss the dopamine buzz.

So I decided to try something crazy - I'm going to make the moves on a foid who's little brother works in my department!

I got the crazy idea, after thinking about how easy normies make starting relationships seem.

I'm the only child, and in my Child Development class that I took in college - we learned that single children are most compatible with people that have siblings.

I agree with that - because I am very independent - so much so that I don't even celebrate birthdays anymore - it's too depressing once everyone is old.

My plan is to use this thread as a journal, and I'll share my experiences.

I am 30-years-old, I already decided that if I don't get laid before I turn 40 - that I'll rope, because being a 40-year-old virgin would be too embarrassing. :blackpill:

I feel so old, reading threads by younger incels who still approach foids - good show brocels, never give up!
No one with half a brain who has taken the blackpill does approaches. Never give up my ass!

You can try it, but be aware it will likely come at the expense of your own employment; the foid and her brother simultaneously saying you harassed her will get you booted out faster than you clicked the "Post" button for this thread... :feelsjuice:

Unless you're 6'0 and are facially a 6/10 or above; in which case, go ahead, fellow brocel! :feelsclown:

I don't think that will yield anything tbh

Go for it
Thanks. Honestly dawg, I wish I had of had the natural male urge to ravage foids when I was 12 - 14, because that was the prime time for me to lose my virginity. I hate myself for not preying on young foids, if a boy doesn’t exhibit signs of slaying in his youth - there is a good chance he’ll grow into an incel.

Sweet Sixteen - American white foids lose their virginity.

Quinceañera - Hispanic foids lose their virginity.

That is why - if you are an ugly male who didn’t lose his virginity in high school - you need to lose it in college - if you don’t lose your virginity in college, you are in danger of becoming a 30-year-old kissless virgin like me!

I don’t think you should try it but if I had a sister I wouldn’t care

Thanks. Honestly dawg, I wish I had of had the natural male urge to ravage foids when I was 12 - 14, because that was the prime time for me to lose my virginity. I hate myself for not preying on young foids, if a boy doesn’t exhibit signs of slaying in his youth - there is a good chance he’ll grow into an incel.

Sweet Sixteen - American white foids lose their virginity.

Quinceañera - Hispanic foids lose their virginity.

That is why - if you are an ugly male who didn’t lose his virginity in high school - you need to lose it in college - if you don’t lose your virginity in college, you are in danger of becoming a 30-year-old kissless virgin like me!
Yeah, a man is supposed to slay in his youth it just won't feel the same at 30 when she has fucked tons of guys.. I'm almost 30 still kissless virgin and the thought of ascending now with a used up girl makes me sick

It'll be weird for him but i don't think he'll do much, i wouldn't. Just go ahead and shot ur shoot.