Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to work tomorrow

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I'm basically gonna become my aunt's secretary or something idk yet. I kinda don't want to but I also don't want to ask my mom for money anytime I want to buy something

wish me luck or something idk :feelsokman:

What is she an attorney?

:feelskek:

Be careful dude.

Subhuman can do their job the best possible with best pure intentions and these people will still give you a hard time because you a target due to your ugly looks....

I'm basically gonna become my aunt's secretary or something idk yet.
Networkmogs me to self harm, connections truly are everything

Good luck bro, sounds like a very difficult and stressful job for an incel though

Prospective secretaries need a combination of education and work experience before becoming certified. If they only hold a high school diploma, they need to obtain at least four years of work experience. If they have an associate's or a bachelor's degree, they need at least three years of experience.

Skills and knowledge​

You'll need:
  • administration skills
  • to be thorough and pay attention to detail
  • the ability to work well with others
  • excellent written communication skills
  • the ability to work on your own
  • to be flexible and open to change
  • excellent verbal communication skills
  • the ability to organise your time and workload
  • to be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently

Last edited:
Prospective secretaries need a combination of education and work experience before becoming certified. If they only hold a high school diploma, they need to obtain at least four years of work experience. If they have an associate's or a bachelor's degree, they need at least three years of experience.

Skills and knowledge​

You'll need:
  • administration skills
  • to be thorough and pay attention to detail
  • the ability to work well with others
  • excellent written communication skills
  • the ability to work on your own
  • to be flexible and open to change
  • excellent verbal communication skills
  • the ability to organise your time and workload
  • to be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Depending on the job you’re applying for, the requirements to become a secretary will include some combination of these:

Education​

Although high school graduates often qualify for entry-level jobs, having an associate degree or technical certificate can give an applicant an advantage by showing their training in:

• Office management
  • Database management
  • Basic computer use, including competence with spreadsheet, database and word processing software
While a bachelor’s degree is usually not required for general office positions, it can be necessary for certain fields such as law and health care. Individuals interested in secretarial roles in the legal and medical fields may need to complete industry-specific courses that teach them more about the sector’s procedures and terminology. Individuals aspiring to executive-level secretarial positions may need to have several years of experience and a bachelor’s degree to increase their chances of getting

Training​

Secretaries usually learn their skills through short-term on-the-job training. The training helps them learn about company policies, procedures and the usage of job-specific technology and software. However, training for legal and medical secretaries may last several months, as they have to learn industry-specific duties.

Certifications​

Not all employers require their secretaries to be certified but earning one of these credentials could help you learn more about the role and make you a more appealing applicant.

Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) or Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)​

The International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) offers these credentials that show proficiency in office systems, office technology, administration and management. Prospective secretaries need a combination of education and work experience before becoming certified. If they only hold a high school diploma, they need to obtain at least four years of work experience. If they have an associate's or a bachelor’s degree, they need at least three years of experience. They should also work at a single company or organization for at least a year before the experience counts toward the requirements.

Secretarial certifications are usually valid for five years. While the certification is active, an individual should earn 90 points in three categories — leadership, continuing education and other certifications or IAAP specialties — to renew the credential at the end of the five-year period.

Individuals seeking to become a certified legal secretary can obtain a certification from the NALS in categories including the Professional Paralegal (PP), Professional Legal Secretary (PLS) and Accredited Legal Secretary (ALS). Each certification has specific experience and eligibility requirements and individual exams that aspiring secretaries must pass to receive the credential.

American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) certification​

te the exam, they are required to finish a program accredited by the Allied Health Education Programs Commission on Accreditation or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. Members should retake the exam every five years to stay AAMA-certified.

Skills​

Secretaries need a variety of skills to successfully perform their duties. Here are some hard and soft skills employers usually look for when recruiting a secretary:

• Basic computer skills: Secretaries spend a lot of time on computers, especially within spreadsheet, database and word processing software. Thus, proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is important.
  • Strong written and oral communication skills: Secretaries usually write emails and memos when communicating with customers, employees and managers, so they should be skilled in grammar, maintain a professional tone and ensure accuracy.
  • Decision-making skills: Secretaries often prioritize tasks and make decisions on behalf of their employers, so good judgment is essential.
  • Interpersonal skills: Because secretaries often interact with staff or customers, they should communicate effectively and be polite when interacting with others to provide a satisfactory client experience and to create a positive work environment.
  • Organizational skills: Secretaries should keep documents, folders and schedules in proper order so an office can operate efficiently.
  • Attention to detail: A secretary must complete all tasks to a high standard with minimal to no errors.

Secretary work environment​

Secretaries usually work in hospitals, schools, government agencies, corporate settings and medical and legal offices. An entry-level secretary may work in a large room as part of a team, an executive secretary may work in a spacious office in a large office building and a medical secretary may work in a busy physician’s office. Many secretaries work in fast-paced environments with a variety of people. Most secretaries work 35 to 40 hours per week, and some organizations allow secretaries to work flexible schedules.

Last edited:
Depending on the job you’re applying for, the requirements to become a secretary will include some combination of these:

Education​

Although high school graduates often qualify for entry-level jobs, having an associate degree or technical certificate can give an applicant an advantage by showing their training in:

• Office management
  • Database management
  • Basic computer use, including competence with spreadsheet, database and word processing software
While a bachelor’s degree is usually not required for general office positions, it can be necessary for certain fields such as law and health care. Individuals interested in secretarial roles in the legal and medical fields may need to complete industry-specific courses that teach them more about the sector’s procedures and terminology. Individuals aspiring to executive-level secretarial positions may need to have several years of experience and a bachelor’s degree to increase their chances of getting

Training​

Secretaries usually learn their skills through short-term on-the-job training. The training helps them learn about company policies, procedures and the usage of job-specific technology and software. However, training for legal and medical secretaries may last several months, as they have to learn industry-specific duties.

Certifications​

Not all employers require their secretaries to be certified but earning one of these credentials could help you learn more about the role and make you a more appealing applicant.

Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) or Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)​

The International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) offers these credentials that show proficiency in office systems, office technology, administration and management. Prospective secretaries need a combination of education and work experience before becoming certified. If they only hold a high school diploma, they need to obtain at least four years of work experience. If they have an associate's or a bachelor’s degree, they need at least three years of experience. They should also work at a single company or organization for at least a year before the experience counts toward the requirements.

Secretarial certifications are usually valid for five years. While the certification is active, an individual should earn 90 points in three categories — leadership, continuing education and other certifications or IAAP specialties — to renew the credential at the end of the five-year period.

Individuals seeking to become a certified legal secretary can obtain a certification from the NALS in categories including the Professional Paralegal (PP), Professional Legal Secretary (PLS) and Accredited Legal Secretary (ALS). Each certification has specific experience and eligibility requirements and individual exams that aspiring secretaries must pass to receive the credential.

American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) certification​

te the exam, they are required to finish a program accredited by the Allied Health Education Programs Commission on Accreditation or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. Members should retake the exam every five years to stay AAMA-certified.

Skills​

Secretaries need a variety of skills to successfully perform their duties. Here are some hard and soft skills employers usually look for when recruiting a secretary:

• Basic computer skills: Secretaries spend a lot of time on computers, especially within spreadsheet, database and word processing software. Thus, proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is important.
  • Strong written and oral communication skills: Secretaries usually write emails and memos when communicating with customers, employees and managers, so they should be skilled in grammar, maintain a professional tone and ensure accuracy.
  • Decision-making skills: Secretaries often prioritize tasks and make decisions on behalf of their employers, so good judgment is essential.
  • Interpersonal skills: Because secretaries often interact with staff or customers, they should communicate effectively and be polite when interacting with others to provide a satisfactory client experience and to create a positive work environment.
  • Organizational skills: Secretaries should keep documents, folders and schedules in proper order so an office can operate efficiently.
  • Attention to detail: A secretary must complete all tasks to a high standard with minimal to no errors.

Secretary work environment​

Secretaries usually work in hospitals, schools, government agencies, corporate settings and medical and legal offices. An entry-level secretary may work in a large room as part of a team, an executive secretary may work in a spacious office in a large office building and a medical secretary may work in a busy physician’s office. Many secretaries work in fast-paced environments with a variety of people. Most secretaries work 35 to 40 hours per week, and some organizations allow secretaries to work flexible schedules.
OP is a giga NT normie if he can handle a wagecuck job like this and I doubt he's certified for it. Do you agree tbh?

Last edited: 2 minutes ago

I think ths is the first time I've seen you edit your post :dafuckfeels:

OP is a giga NT normie if he can handle a wagecuck job like this.
no i'm not :feelshaha:

it's not an official job or something. i'll just be helping her around the office and get paid for it, or so i've been told.

OP is a giga NT normie if he can handle a wagecuck job like this and I doubt he's certified for it. Do you agree tbh?
Still a 5’4 truecel tho
Last edited: 2 minutes ago

I think ths is the first time I've seen you edit your post :dafuckfeels:
Nah I’ve edited a bunch of my posts before but I’m usually quickly enough to do it so that the “edited” thingy doesn’t pop up below

no i'm not :feelshaha:

it's not an official job or something. i'll just be helping her around the office and get paid for it, or so i've been told.
You still mog me because a female relative willingly gave you a position "under" her despite you being a turbomanlet. I stg everyone mogs me
If he is a trucel he is fucked
Cope, I've seen dudes worse looking than me who are social and NT do just fine
Still a 5’4 truecel tho
Idk if I would even live if I was 5'4 tbh might as well just play some GTA San Andreas at that point
Nah I’ve edited a bunch of my posts before but I’m usually quickly enough to do it so that the “edited” thingy doesn’t pop up below
I see. Mogs me ngl I can't articulate my thoughts fast enough to beat the "last edited" thing in most cases, hence why it took me 5 minutes to type this post :fuk:

passing by to wish you good luck bro

Sounds like you'll be the office clown. Fetching coffee and greeting visitors.

Yeah I do not think that this is going to work out.

Not being negative.

Just being realistic and logical.

But ride it out... Save the money - find another work spot and disappear again and repeat....

Get a new job every fucking 3 weeks..... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do this for the next 10 years.....

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: