Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m Hypergamous now

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Women are, by nature, hypergamous. So if they can be like that, so can I. Sorry ladies, I only date rich, elite Stacy’s. Maybe improve your personality or just grow a few inches haha.

:feelsYall:

Women are, by nature, hypergamous. So if they can be like that, so can I. Sorry ladies, I only date rich, elite Stacy’s. Maybe improve your personality or just grow a few inches haha.

My money my pillow boyo.

Too bad 99% of men including most incels here have no standards and would love to fuck a 0/10 goblin so foids will never have to be held to any standard

The Abyss

Sorry inkwell, only women and chad get to be hypergamous

I only date 4'11 or shorter, sorry 5ft female subhuman

Too bad 99% of men including most incels here have no standards and would love to fuck a 0/10 goblin so foids will never have to be held to any standard
High IQ

Based and Slayerpilled

good.
even if women won't accept you, you should still have high standards.
lack of standards is a huge problem with this cucked society.
simps having no standards is what leads to the increase of both of female weights and, more importantly, their egos.
the lowest ranks of women should be thrown aside by everyone as the trash they are.

Noooo!!! Women are allowed to be hypergamous. You can't! Men don't get to use the nature argument!

T.Soyboy Woman excuser

jfl this is one good cope tbh

good.
even if women won't accept you, you should still have high standards.
lack of standards is a huge problem with this cucked society.
simps having no standards is what leads to the increase of both of female weights and, more importantly, their egos.
the lowest ranks of women should be thrown aside by everyone as the trash they are.

Let us know how it goes for you. If I were hypergamous, I'd date girls waaaay above me. Like 4/10s