Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m in perpetual turmoil and this forum doesn’t help

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
This site makes me needlessly aggressive and upset. I don’t like the person I become on here. There are too many ill-intentioned LARPers with the sole intents and purpose of wanting to bring everyone here down and even some of the actual trucels are just complete piece of shit to you just because they can and it makes them feel better.

It’s impossible to not hate yourself when everyone else hates you, and to top that off, it is even more impossible to not hate yourself for turning into the same aggressive piece of shit that everyone else is to you.

Don’t be a bitter and hateful asshole = people will be that way to you

Be a bitter and hateful asshole = people will still be that way to you but at least you can make them backtrack a bit or at least be able to stand for yourself if push comes to shove

Basically, everyone is needlessly angry and manic, and so they lash out on you, and then when you respond back and give them what they want, you can’t help but to hate yourself because that’s not who you truly are.

What are you even supposed to do? How are you supposed to survive life???

I am so lost. I don’t even know honestly. I don’t know anything anymore.

Don’t be a bitter and hateful asshole = people will be that way to you

Be a bitter and hateful asshole = people will still be that way to you but at least you can make them backtrack a bit or at least be able to stand for yourself if push comes to shove
THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF MY EXPERIENCE EVERYONE HERE IS NICE TO ME MAYBE U SHOULD TRY MAKING BETTER POSTS OR BEING WHITEPILLED AND OPTIMISTIC ABOUT INCELDOM. THAT'S WHAT I RECOMMEND U DO

Based Network

This site makes me needlessly aggressive and upset.
Same, but not because of the behavior of the people.

It's the suicidefuels man. The dogpills. The dickpills. I can't take it anymore.

Same, but not because of the behavior of the people.

It's the suicidefuels man. The dogpills. The dickpills. I can't take it anymore.
You might roll your eyes at this, but I think a lot of us just have a high sense of justice (I’m putting it nicely lol).

You and I wish life were fair and people were nicer, but they’re not and as a means to survive among them, we had to persevere and adapt. :feelsrope:

At least that’s how I see it. Sometimes.

Last edited:
The dogpills.
I mean a lot of that is highly exaggerated jfl and I would be lying if I said I don’t try to play into it from time to times (not blasphemy, the dogpill is still very much real and very much brutal).

I can't take it anymore.
Neutralizing yourself by doomscrolling and consooming too much ragefuel is alright, it’s the real world that hurts the most.

Blackpill is not on your screen, it’s out there. :feelsrope:

You might role your eyes at this, but I think a lot of us just have a high sense of justice (I’m putting it nicely lol).

You and I wish life were fair and people were nicer, but they’re not and as a means to survive among them, we had to persevere and adapt. :feelsrope:

At least that’s how I see it. Sometimes.
Yeah, but I kind of grew out of that line of thinking.

The best way to adapt...is to become unfair yourself.

Yes, it's horrible, yes, I wish we lived in a world where everyone's fair, but we don't and if we keep being cowards we'll just get stepped all over and society will NOT care.

Just look at Meeks. He nearly beat an innocent kid to death, proceeded to be bailed out and if I remember right this was funded by donations of women whose personality detectors malfunctioned upon seeing he was a chad. Yet there's thousands subhuman men rotting in jail because of false accusations. Justice doesn't exist, not in a bureaucratic, literal way, nor a spiritual, ''divine retribution'' way.

I mean a lot of that is highly exaggerated jfl and I would be lying if I said I don’t try to play into it from time to times (not blasphemy, the dogpill is still very much real and very much brutal).
I was like this too. But earlier this month I submitted my soul fully to the dogpill. As crazy as that may sound. There's just far too much evidence.

Neutralizing yourself by doomscrolling and consooming too much ragefuel is alright, it’s the real world that hurts the most.

Blackpill is not on your screen, it’s out there. :feelsrope:
Oh yeah, for sure. I was at a bookstore minding my own business yesterday. A woman was coming over to the section I was in and she immediately left once she saw me. After I left that section though, I saw her go in. :feelsrope: It's these subtle blackpills man

Oh yeah, for sure. I was at a bookstore minding my own business yesterday. A woman was coming over to the section I was in and she immediately left once she saw me. After I left that section though, I saw her go in. :feelsrope: It's these subtle blackpills man
It’s the small things. Imagine being normal/good looking enough to have cashiers and strangers smile at you. :feelsohgod:

I’ve never had people smile at me. It’s usually frowns/a distinct look of disgust. They want you dead when you’re ugly. No point in denying it.

Susan stupid slut