Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m just sad today

• Thread starter InfernumOsculum
  • Start date
InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
I was doing some assembly work for some furniture. One piece of the multi part furniture came in broken. I didn’t want to go through the effort of returning it, so I wasted $15 on superglue on CVS to see if I could salvage it. I could not. I tripped and spilled superglue all over my hands and floors.

Not only do I have to go through the process of not having this furniture and yelling at the company tomorrow to send me a replacement, but my floor is ruined too, and now I have to stop assemblying furniture and hopefully not lose any pieces for two weeks (which I will).

Comically, my Bluetooth earphones started playing “We never have sex anymore” by the Offspring, because I was playing their latest album. I love “Let the bad times roll”.

It’s just the most comically downer day ever, as I’m stuck in my shitty apartment without this necessary piece of furniture hurt, covered in superglue, with the voice of god telling me I’m old and undesirable. im just sitting down sad how I’m just an oldfag that’s never really been loved or in a relationship, just a hermit loser who’s existence is just slaving in a type of comical Sisyphus scenario until I die.

Last edited:
The universe just likes tormenting us

Based. Fuck this world
i just want the better for mankind.
for that to happen many must burn alive. the weak mostly.
i still love god even if he burnt me

i just want the better for mankind.
for that to happen many must burn alive. the weak mostly.
i still love god even if he burnt me
God is good. This world is full of shit and must go to shit

Probably best to go to sleep for a bit

All it takes is one bad day

That sentence goes so fucking hard. Put it on your grave when you die.
thanks and im not kidding.
my face is beyond fucked after a accident in a factory when i was a kid

I'm sad every day. People here say that giving up completely is freeing but I don't believe them. They must have a glimmer of hope. Or they're on drugs. How can you be happy with no future, no friends and no gf?

Thanks and im not kidding.
Im sorry to hear that. You have it harder than me. Hang in there. God is merciful
cat hug GIF

How can you be happy with no future, no friends and no gf?
I can have everything in the world and be sad. But i cant be anything else but happy If id were to live like a homeless bum, but have a female love me

Im sorry to hear that. You have it harder than me. Hang in there. God is merciful
cat hug GIF
dont worry im fine, its been years and my face is still horrid but i am coping well.
if you want a reference, look up havik mk1

I feel better after getting some sleep, but the lingering thought of how absurd existence is - all that matters in life is reproduction and having your genes chosen, and the sensation of being desired - and that one thing is blocked off forever because of how ugly I am.

So just meaningless torment for me. Maybe in 5 years I find some woman who’s done nothing but fuck hot dudes but now “wants a real man with emotional intelligence and availability”, who will divorce me when she finds out how aware I am of her shitty dynamics, take me to court, and take away a third of what I have.

thanks and im not kidding.
Yeah fuck God for that. You didn’t deserve that