Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm killing myself in a few hours. AMA

See you tomorrow

Do you regret anything in your life

I will avenge you during the incel rebellion, we'll make a plaque for the brocels who died during the incel holocaust

good luck soldier

Do you regret anything in your life
Many things. Mainly wasting my teen years playing video games. If I could press a button and go back to when I was, for example, 13, I would do it in a heartbeat. Now it's too late

Live stream it you’ll get many views

Stop being a faggot. Remember your existence makes cunts and ITniggers seethe and if that's not enough of a reason to live then I don't know what to tell you

No shame. Suicide only escape from this shit world. Could you possibly tell me a bit about yourself so I can understand what led you to take such action?

Will we see you on the news?

Life is shit; I hope you can rope, life is an endless cycle of misery and despair. I might rope later on in life. I don't think I can take this shit no more either

greycel lies; did you actually had to join to spread this lie pathetic larping effort :fbi:

Dont do it boyo. Enjoy good food, watch yt and netflix, get a pet, smoke weed, travel to cool places.

No shame. Suicide only escape from this shit world. Could you possibly tell me a bit about yourself so I can understand what led you to take such action?
- I wasted almost all my life with video games, social media and being on the internet (not on incel forums, I discovered the blackpill / inceldom like 2 months ago)
- Bad social skills and loneliness. KHV at 20, pretty much no experience with women at all. I'm probably as mature as the average 15yo
- Shit genetics (mainly my height, 5'5). To the point I doubt I would have kids if I lived and had the chance. I wouldn't want my son to be anything like me
- my parents hate me (I don't blame them tbh)
- broke, and maybe homeless soon if I lived

and the main reason is being completely hopeless. I think that even if your situation is terrible, if you have hope to have a better life in the future and you genuinely think it's possible, you should live. the only thing that have made me not kill myself in recent years is hope and I've lost it

Like the guy last week who made a 5 page thread and then chickened out?

ER > Rope

Stop being a faggot. Remember your existence makes cunts and ITniggers seethe and if that's not enough of a reason to live then I don't know what to tell you
not worth the suffering

- I wasted almost all my life with video games, social media and being on the internet (not on incel forums, I discovered the blackpill / inceldom like 2 months ago)
- Bad social skills and loneliness. KHV at 20, pretty much no experience with women at all. I'm probably as mature as the average 15yo
- Shit genetics (mainly my height, 5'5). To the point I doubt I would have kids if I lived and had the chance. I wouldn't want my son to be anything like me
- my parents hate me (I don't blame them tbh)
- broke, and maybe homeless soon if I lived

and the main reason is being completely hopeless. I think that even if your situation is terrible, if you have hope to have a better life in the future and you genuinely think it's possible, you should live. the only thing that have made me not kill myself in recent years is hope and I've lost it
Do you think you could start making a bit of money at like a warehouse for example? Then save up for JBW?

Question: since you're going to die anyway, why don't you get a job and fuck hookers for a few years before ending it all?

Heed the wise words of a saint:

"You can't end your life because there is no life to end" ---- Saint Hamudi

Last edited:
you will burn in hell for eternity for being an inkwell

Foids did it to you.

I hope you find peace if you do it. I won't tell you to reconsider it, but there's no coming back from that. I've been tiptoeing around the idea for 5+ years and I still don't have the balls to actually do it. Shit sucks, man.

not worth the suffering
like what kind of suffering? Being alone and unwanted? You just haven't fully accepted that it isn't your fault it's simply your fate. Once you internalize the fact that you'll likely end up being that creepy old bastard who fucks prostitutes then it becomes easier then you can start coping and find meaning in something whatever it may be

Based , i would rope too , if i had access to nembutal.

Like do you know what I mean? I just coomed and I'm about to order some takeaway and browse internets for the rest of the evening maybe play some vidya as well. Life is pretty good

See you tomorrow

based, hope your next life serves you better

Send us the link when you live stream it

see ya next week @italiancel

Like do you know what I mean? I just coomed and I'm about to order some takeaway and browse internets for the rest of the evening maybe play some vidya as well. Life is pretty good
You don't understand what makes someone suicidal. I could never understand it either, until the past year or so when I've started to feel suicidal myself. It's because I don't enjoy anything. All I want is purpose in life, a family to care for, but I can't have that. Nothing else makes up for that empty feeling. Copes are pointless. Existing becomes a chore, so may as well die.

I don't kill myself yet because my mother would be distressed, and I take care of her dog. But if they were to drop died I would do it promptly. If OP has nothing like that holding him back, it's reasonable for him to check out.

I'm broke. I could get a decent job and LDAR, but that life is not worth living imo
Are u living in a sandnigger shithole? Move to a place with good NEETbux and leech of society.

You don't understand what makes someone suicidal. I could never understand it either, until the past year or so when I've started to feel suicidal myself. It's because I don't enjoy anything. All I want is purpose in life, a family to care for, but I can't have that. Nothing else makes up for that empty feeling. Copes are pointless. Existing becomes a chore, so may as well die.

I don't kill myself yet because my mother would be distressed, and I take care of her dog. But if they were to drop died I would do it promptly. If OP has nothing like that holding him back, it's reasonable for him to check out.
What makes you say that? The whole purpose of copes is to distract yourself from whatever pain that you have in your life. Do you think I enjoy sitting in my room day after day while frying my brain with cheap and destructive sources of dopamine? Not really but it's something that keeps me from thinking about the shit fate that I got dealt while making me feel good for a little while and that's something to look forward to. It's like finally having that cigarette after a long day of working a shitty job, that brief moment of respite is very comforting and it's something to live for

What makes you say that? The whole purpose of copes is to distract yourself from whatever pain that you have in your life. Do you think I enjoy sitting in my room day after day while frying my brain with cheap and destructive sources of dopamine? Not really but it's something that keeps me from thinking about the shit fate that I got dealt while making me feel good for a little while and that's something to look forward to. It's like finally having that cigarette after a long day of working a shitty job, that brief moment of respite is very comforting and it's something to live for
If you can still make use of copes good for you. But if they don't distract from the pain anymore, they cease being copes. One of the last things that makes me feel good is exercising and being out in nature but lately my asthma makes it hard to enjoy. When copes run out then rope is the only option left.

sometimes copes stop giving you that dopamine, when youre depressed even music n drugs make you feel even more shitty, it must be a neuro thing, op should get his success up and try to drug cope with stims + inject t in order to get rid of that depression, thats really the only way he wont feel like roping, but its hard to when youre feeling so bummy in life like he does, brutal place to be in .
Yeah trt was a life changer for me. Maybe that's why I don't feel like roping anymore

yep, t has a big influence in not feeling like a bum, same with crushing your estrogen or keeping it lower, i pop exemestane in order to never feel like a high e bitch ever again in my life mad at the whole world lol
Careful with that. You don't want to crash your estrogen or you'll end up feeling even worse. You shouldn't even touch that shit unless you're blasting a fuck ton of testosterone and you get estrogenic sides

See you tomorrow

yeah ik, playing around with rad 140 + ostarine during a cut and stacking that made me feel like death, no sex drive and bones killed me everytime i squatted or benched. throwing in 4 andro for my e conversion helped, natty wise im always sort of high e so this just brings me back to men in the old days i assume, turns me into my father in terms of low e levels
Interesting. No sex drive and weak bones are usually a sign of low estrogen.

Make a better choice