Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm killing myself in a few hours. AMA

See you tomorrow, OP

There are othER ways, OP :feelsdevil:

i was definitely low estrogen, felt like a dark cloud over my head, do you do anything to control your estrogen on trt? im very prone to high e symptoms so trt even at like sub blast doses would have me getting itchy nipples and a big ass areola while others can use over 500mg and not get anything at all, truecel genes
I don't really get any estrogenic sides except for acne but I didn't want to risk crashing my estrogen so I just blasted accutane instead and that sorted it out more or less. I still get pimples on my back occasionally but they're not cysts or anything like that so I'm just gonna low dose accutane until they're gone completely.

I would suggest ditching sarms and taking T instead but buy some nolva and accutane just in case you start developing gyno and acne.

Venmo me all the money in your bank

Dont.
Dont kill yourself and also dont be a cunt and jam train traffic

like what kind of suffering? Being alone and unwanted? You just haven't fully accepted that it isn't your fault it's simply your fate. Once you internalize the fact that you'll likely end up being that creepy old bastard who fucks prostitutes then it becomes easier then you can start coping and find meaning in something whatever it may be
It's true that I haven't accepted that it's not my fault being an anti social incel because it's genetic. I still blame it all on myself. But inceldom isn't my only problem.

I just wanna die to not even be aware of my existence. I don't fear death, and I haven't for years. I'd rather just end it all already, I'm tired of living

seE you tomorRow (in video game)

Wow, I've never seen a thread like this before!

So did ja kill jurself, Jurgen?

no, I don't live in the US and nobody cares when a 20yo loser kills himself
Such a retarded decision at just 20 years old. Don't be a bitch and wait till you're at least my age (30's) to lose all hope and rope

Stop being a faggot. Remember your existence makes cunts and ITniggers seethe and if that's not enough of a reason to live then I don't know what to tell you
This

As Layne Staley said in Sludge Factory, "stay long enough to repay all who caused strife"

If you end up going through with it, I hope the afterlife will treat you better.

update: I didn't do it. I didn't have the balls. I'm a pussy and I hate myself. I still want to end it all, if I could die just by pressing a button I would do it

update: I didn't do it.
No shit tranny,you were clout chasing like a toilet.
Seeking attention is a toilet trait.

You should do something, don't just waste your life like that. Do something you have always want to do

You should do something, don't just waste your life like that. Do something you have always want to do
I don't have goals, dreams or anything. Nothing to look forward to

What video games did you enjoy playing