Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm legit depressed about looking too young for my age

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
You'd think that being 6'2" and having a lean face would help but apparently there's something inherent about my face that makes me look like I'm still in high school. I'm 25. It may seem like a good thing but most women want men that look like they're clearly adults. I tried growing a beard and had shitty luck even with minoxidil. I just got ugly patchy hair that made me look even more pathetic.

It seems like the only thing I can hope for is when I'm like 30 and then maybe I'll look 21 instead of 17. But then I fear that I'll suddenly go from looking young to looking old.

You'd think that being 6'2" and having a lean face would help but apparently there's something inherent about my face that makes me look like I'm still in high school. I'm 25. It may seem like a good thing but most women want men that look like they're clearly adults. I tried growing a beard and had shitty luck even with minoxidil. I just got ugly patchy hair that made me look even more pathetic.

It seems like the only thing I can hope for is when I'm like 30 and then maybe I'll look 21 instead of 17. But then I fear that I'll suddenly go from looking young to looking old.
Just play jb game

At least you're 6'2, and there are SOME women (however, not too many) who prefer a baby face over a masculine face as well.

you probably have beta features and lack of facial hair

I still can’t believe you’re upset about this

Looking young is better than looking old broda

I still look 13 (despite being an adult), I’m 5’8”, and I look like a smashed crab.