Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm mostly neurotypical, but I'm an ugly baldcel

There seems SO many ways to deal with balding nowadays, I'm legit starting to believe that most people here want to be ugly intentionally, as the self-improvement aspect is so looked down upon. Nobody even tries anything, except crying, copious amounts of crying.

I think having an anime profile picture and posting on incel forums makes you definitely not NT.

There seems SO many ways to deal with balding nowadays, I'm legit starting to believe that most people here want to be ugly intentionally, as the self-improvement aspect is so looked down upon. Nobody even tries anything, except crying, copious amounts of crying.
You mean the drugs, that can be quite pricey, have potential severe side effects. You also lose the effect when you stop taking them lmao.

Or the "hair-systems" that are social suicide if anyone finds out.

Or do you mean the hair transplants, that are crazy expensive and can't even really help you depending on your balding pattern

You mean the drugs, that can be quite pricey, have potential severe side effects. You also lose the effect when you stop taking them lmao.

Or the "hair-systems" that are social suicide if anyone finds out.

Or do you mean the hair transplants, that are crazy expensive and can't even really help you depending on your balding pattern
Ye, any of them. If your hair are that important to you and causes that much distress, then it's obviously a solution. Not everyone has those side effects either. Ffs this retarded mentality is so prevalent here, giving up 50 years ago before even trying. Have you tried doing SOMETHING instead of complaining?
This is not necessarily aimed at you btw, just a general statement.

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. I did genetics at uni, it boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

it boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

No NT person would be posting here. Well, unless they are a fakecel who wants attention.

Can scientists just fucking cure baldness already. I did genetics at uni, it boggles my mind how we still don't have a marketable cure yet, instead we have to deal with shotgun-tier drugs that can wind up crippling your dick and libido permanently that have to be applied topically every day and stop working the second you stop taking them.

The value of a baldness cure is in the BILLIONS, easily, yet pharma companies put fuck all effort into it.

it's a multiple factors problem. pretty sure that makes it exponentially harder to figure out.

my hair is growing back in after shedding for a while and my norwood is looking much better now. the only things that have changed are that it's colder and i've been doing a lot more pushups. is this the baldness cure? probably not.

The only thing we can do against baldness, without taking any pills with bad side effects, is buying hair systems or doing a hair transplant. Should I lose my hair in the future I will react immediately before it gets worse and buy me a hair system.

The only thing we can do against baldness, without taking any pills with bad side effects, is buying hair systems or doing a hair transplant. Should I lose my hair in the future I will react immediately before it gets worse and buy me a hair system.
I'm currently treating my severe dandruff with ketoconazole shampoo. If getting rid of the dandruff doesn't curtail my balding, it is over.

I'm working on careermaxxing to get a hair transplant while I train at the gym and especially my neck to get over the baldness. I already NTmaxxed even if it means to fake everything every single day... :feelsrope:

I'm currently treating my severe dandruff with ketoconazole shampoo. If getting rid of the dandruff doesn't curtail my balding, it is over.
I do not know if these shampoos will do any good. If you have enough money, then I recommend you to buy a hair system.
I'm working on careermaxxing to get a hair transplant while I train at the gym and especially my neck to get over the baldness. I already NTmaxxed even if it means to fake everything every single day... :feelsrope:
If you want to do a hair transplant then do it in turkey. It is much cheaper there and they do it really good there too.

I do not know if these shampoos will do any good. If you have enough money, then I recommend you to buy a hair system.

If you want to do a hair transplant then do it in turkey. It is much cheaper there and they do it really good there too.
I've read about that. Since I'm from Germany it is not that far away, but if everything works out as planned I will have enougj money in the near future anyway.
..or I just hit the rope until then :cryfeels:

I've read about that. Since I'm from Germany it is not that far away, but if everything works out as planned I will have enougj money in the near future anyway.
..or I just hit the rope until then :cryfeels:
I am also from Germany. Most of the men in this country go to Turkey for hair transplants instead of doing it here.
Forget the rope, do looksmaxxing.

without taking any pills with bad side effects,
What are the commonly known side effects?
If its about T and sex drive, i can use them in future(i'm not bald, i have a balding phobia). I don't give a shit about my T level and i'm not into sex.

I am also from Germany. Most of the men in this country go to Turkey for hair transplants instead of doing it here.
Forget the rope, do looksmaxxing.
Yeah man, family is important to me so I can't hurt mine. I also dream about having my own family one day after looksmaxxing and I can make sure my kids won't become subhumans. Or I'll adopt an orphan.

If its about T and sex drive
These are the only ones I know. For Incels like me who still have hope to ascend things like finasteride are not recommended. I do not want to do anything bad to my dick.

These are the only ones I know. For Incels like me who still have hope to ascend things like finasteride are not recommended. I do not want to do anything bad to my dick.
Tbh i can cut my dick off, just to stay hairy.

JFL at you thinking you are NT. Too many Ritalincel worshippers got this jewish owned robot thinking he is normal.