Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not an agecuck but I think the aoc should at least be 15

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I think thats the age when girls start to develop somewhat enough to be called women

i didn't consent to be sent to school, age of consent for school should be 18.

"I'm an agecuck who thinks a 14 year old foid should be able to have sex with other 14 year old guys but a 20 year old male can't have sex with her or else he goes to jail" is a better title for this thread.

aoc should be 10 as foids as young as 11 already looked like young women (but at their peak prime). i legit got age-mogged by a 11 yr old foid while i was in college as she looked as old as me, or i looked as young as her :fuk:
Most foids start puberty at 9-10 and I've seen 10 year old foids that look older than me, it should be 10 and no higher. Anyone who wants it at 14 or 16 is shooting themselves in the foot.

Fuck is wrong with this forum when an actual title is "Don't kill me fellas, but surely a girl should at least be 15 before she has sex?"

"bro the aoc should be 10 trust me" when most idiots spamming this would get on all fours for a 30 yr old single mother's bit of attention

Fetus :lul: or -1 years old

Only choosing to date younger foids makes you a volcel. Fakecel if you wouldn't date a women over 18 tbh
Did I say I wouldn't date a woman over 18?
"bro the aoc should be 10 trust me" when most idiots spamming this would get on all fours for a 30 yr old single mother's bit of attention
I wouldn't fuck a single mother for free, once a foid has had kids she gets a blown out loose pussy and is useless for sex.

Yes, I agree. Notice how in the Mexican culture, foids are considered ready to be fucked at 15. And for fuck sake, please remember, that those whores fuck their high school teachers (trust me, I know).

It should be 25 atleast

"I'm an agecuck who thinks a 14 year old foid should be able to have sex with other 14 year old guys but a 20 year old male can't have sex with her or else he goes to jail" is a better title for this thread.