Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm not as scared as I usually am...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
For context, I'm highly neurotic and a lot in my life doesn't go my way but this year I genuinely don't give a flying fuck. I'm going back to uni next week and it will be my last year at uni and soo much is already not going my way kek. I might have to leave my accommodation because it's stupid expensive because the government is funding a shit ton of poor people so landlords decided to increase their prices exponentially. I might live in a shit hole that cheap enough for me to rent. I'm supposed to register tomorrow for the upcoming semester but I've been provisionally blocked because I haven't paid for my fees in full. High likely hood that I may not go to uni kek.

I have soo much more problems but that just the problems for tomorrow but the good part is I really don't give a fuck anymore, if anything I think I deserve to live in a shit hole apartment filled with cockroaches and rats.

My country has a government funding scheme, essentially if your household income is below a certain threshold, the government will pay for your education in full(accommodation, fees, books etc). Even if your a poor tyrone you still win. For people that earn above that threshold they get no government assistance, they are forced to pay for every single expense kek. I love this society, Just venting kek but I genuinely don't care anymore. I'm playing tekken 8 and finishing alan wake 2.

TLDR I don't know if I'll go to school and I don't know where I'm going to sleep but I don't give a fuck, I was born to fail.

Brootal no replypill.

[IMG alt="BlackCell_from_ZA"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/48/48602.jpg?1694593163[/IMG]

BlackCell_from_ZA

Where is ZA?

[IMG alt="BlackCell_from_ZA"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/48/48602.jpg?1694593163[/IMG]

BlackCell_from_ZA

Where is ZA?
South Africa

Just go Elonmuskmaxxing. I don't know what you major in and which university you attend, but I hope you get good results.
Just become the richest man in existence theory

LOLYOU FINAALY GOT TAKKEN , HOWS IT?

LOLYOU FINAALY GOT TAKKEN , HOWS IT?
I feel like tekken 5 was the best in the entire series but I’m gonna play 8 a bit more and see how it fairs. Did you download tekken? Oh and I downloaded ds1 remastered but haven’t played it yet