Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm not good at anything

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
Everyone has something they can brag about, something they can say that they're good at with absolute certainty.

What the fuck am I good at? It doesn't matter how much I practice, I always end up feeling inadequate. I can't even enjoy any of my so-called "hobbies" without being mogged by someone else. I'm not even asking to be the best at everything, I just want to be good at ONE thing. It can be literally anything, it doesn't matter, I just want to feel proud of myself for once in my fucking life.

It's not enough that I was born an ugly low IQ subhuman, I have to face that fact that I am absolutely worthless. Nothing brings me joy anymore because it's a constant reminder that I will never succeed at anything. What's the point in trying anymore?

Can relate. Alot of people have failos but are good at certain of things. I am literally good at nothing

Ugly, low IQ plus not talented = Death sentence

Why dont you try growing shrooms? Also forget about that chimp competitive mindset , It will only bring you suffering.

Can't relate. I'm the best at everything without even trying.

Everyone has something they can brag about, something they can say that they're good at with absolute certainty.

What the fuck am I good at? It doesn't matter how much I practice, I always end up feeling inadequate. I can't even enjoy any of my so-called "hobbies" without being mogged by someone else. I'm not even asking to be the best at everything, I just want to be good at ONE thing. It can be literally anything, it doesn't matter, I just want to feel proud of myself for once in my fucking life.

It's not enough that I was born an ugly low IQ subhuman, I have to face that fact that I am absolutely worthless. Nothing brings me joy anymore because it's a constant reminder that I will never succeed at anything. What's the point in trying anymore?
You don't have to be this way. Chris Chan max and build a following :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Fuck u mogger Chad :feelsUgh:

just be good bro

I would joke about being good at masturbation, but even that depends on your libido :feelsrope:

I daydream about being the best at everything,
but once my copium runs out,
I realize that I'm KHHV NEET loser

^ he's full of shit :dafuckfeels:

Everyone has to be good at something, just by probability.

I think we are good at things, but get ignored. John Kennedy Toole is one of my idols.

Me too, I can’t even tie a noose properly

you are at least good at ldar

same i am average at best at most things I have no talent or skill to even slightly compensate for my subhumanity

Same. Just a talentless hack.

I would joke about being good at masturbation, but even that depends on your libido :feelsrope:
Not even that, considering I suffer from delayed ejaculation due to antidepressants. :feelsohgod: