Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not good at talking

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I just don't know what to say. I guess I don't have anything interesting to say. I'm using tinder chadfishing for practice on how to talk with normie foids but even there I hace trouble thinking of what to say

Same, i don't know what to talk about with normal people. I'm living in a different world then them honestly. All normies talk about are past experiences, but i never experienced anything. Therefore i have no stories to tell an am considered boring.

Same, i don't know what to talk about with normal people. I'm living in a different world then them honestly. All normies talk about are past experiences, but i never experienced anything. Therefore i have no stories to tell an am considered boring.
Same, but I can't even talk with non normies, I just don't know what to say

All normies talk about are past experiences

I noticed this, they're miserable.
one who can only talk about his past does not have anything going on at momentarily moment. constantly regurgitating past events and whenever can trying to reconstruct past events, an unsolved issue or not accomplished goal.

Last edited:
The consequence of continuous introspection.

The recipe for a happy life is to tread light. When you get what you want with minimal effort a la normies, they don't have the reason/drive to dig deep. One has to be very careful when dealing with the external world as an incel because blackpill trains one to look beyond what is on the surface. When you don't feel belonged and aren't keeping yourself updated with normie spheres of influcences then this 'i don't know what to day anymore' happens.

And this exactly is how incel tendencies are sniffed by people.

im open to any topics, but cant get a long with normies

The consequence of continuous introspection.

The recipe for a happy life is to tread light. When you get what you want with minimal effort a la normies, they don't have the reason/drive to dig deep. One has to be very careful when dealing with the external world as an incel because blackpill trains one to look beyond what is on the surface. When you don't feel belonged and aren't keeping yourself updated with normie spheres of influcences then this 'i don't know what to day anymore' happens.

And this exactly is how incel tendencies are sniffed by people.
Probably, I overthink everything before talking
im open to any topics, but cant get a long with normies
I can't get along with anyone

same but they cut me off, blocked me on discord or smth
They talk to me on whatsapp every now and then, but I never start conversations with them, maybe thats why we talk less and less every year. It's my fault tbh, but I just don't have anything to say

They talk to me on whatsapp every now and then, but I never start conversations with them, maybe thats why we talk less and less every year. It's my fault tbh, but I just don't have anything to say
at least you have them available

im sure you are afraid of them ghosting you or smth, just say hi from time to time i guess
I'm not afraid of them ghosting me, I just don't have much to say and when they talk to me it feels like a shore having to talk with them

I'm not afraid of them ghosting me, I just don't have much to say and when they talk to me it feels like a shore having to talk with them
brother im open to anyone and anything, usually i keep the conversation going like this one np
everyone just hates me idfk why

I experience the exact same thing. Everyone seems to have lived so much, have so many things to tell and talk about. And then there's me. What the fuck will I talk about? The 10 years I've spent in total isolation in my room? Very fucking interesting. What would I ever say to add something up to a conversation? Brighten someone's day? I just... have nothing to say about anything.

I just don't know what to say. I guess I don't have anything interesting to say. I'm using tinder chadfishing for practice on how to talk with normie foids but even there I hace trouble thinking of what to say
Im good at talking....but it doesnt matter. An autistic, introverted Chad matters in this soyciety. Nobody cares about me

Last edited: