Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm not worried if this site gets "hacked"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Hey IT faggots. You claimed to have "hacked" and "SQL injected" on our site but all you did was to send an "GET" HTTP request which is what browsers do when they visit a page

Even if you really hacked the site and leaked my data, I'm not afraid. I have a fake password on this website and that if you can manage to retrieve the hash/salt/encryption (if available) which is stored on PHP, a server sided language.

Go ahead, leak my account data and send my IP to the FBI. Oh wait I don't live in globohomo countries

they hacked the site for 1 minute

You realize, the FBI doesn’t need IT for this, right?

Payed a fiverr wagie to make my account + im TOR only

"hackers" are gonna raid a starving musician in my stead :feelshaha:

just "hacked" Google IT-style
Screenshot 2022 09 18 18 54 24

I barely exist, not even FBI, CIA, DEA, PETA, NWO, WHO, NFA, can harm me, much less some gayboys and whiteknights from IT.

We just got pwned by /r/inceltear! Time to rope :horror:

They didn't hack shit and it's so hilarious watching the peabrain trannies who don't know anything about tech think they did anything :feelshaha: especially the screenshot they posted is fake as fuck :feelshaha::feelshaha: you gotta learn to take everything with a huge grain of salt on the internet

Imagine having delusions of granduer ":soy: IM SAVING THE WORLD BECAUSE I HACKED A SITE WITH A BUNCH OF LONELY GUYS :soy:"

Hey IT faggots. You claimed to have "hacked" and "SQL injected" on our site but all you did was to send an "GET" HTTP request which is what browsers do when they visit a page

Even if you really hacked the site and leaked my data, I'm not afraid. I have a fake password on this website and that if you can manage to retrieve the hash/salt/encryption (if available) which is stored on PHP, a server sided language.

Go ahead, leak my account data and send my IP to the FBI. Oh wait I don't live in globohomo countries
Stored in a database you mean

You should never use your personal email in case the database does get leaked