Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm on the verge of breaking down, this is a cry for help

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I work at nightshift, I constantly hear complains about mistakes I do, I'm almost sure I'm autistic for doing them(also the fact that I'm an incel), my life right now is basically a routine of: "sleep, eat, exercise, work, read".
I don't have any friends, I feel completely alone, I work at a pharmacy and seeing couples buying condoms is eating me inside, I don't know If I should get a different job because I live in a shithole country and the chances of getting a job that pays me better than right now is almost zero, also, If I get a different job it would be another soul crushing job too, I sincerely don't know what to do, I think I'm gonna go crazy, I'm barely feeling any pleasure in doing anything, even reading feels like a chore to me, I just want to sleep, I love sleeping, I wish I could sleep forever, can somebody help me, please, any advice

That's basically my life.
Haven't found a solution, tho.
Best thing you can do is keep yourself busy with nonsense until you're dead some day.

ive accepted my genetic position in society, all we can do is to just try our best daily, for whatever goals & interests we may have

Wish I could help. Tbh nightshifts sound kind of comfy to me

What advice could we give you that you do not already know? If you have job mobility or have the ability to jump to a new job endeavour, that would be apropos. Or you can dig deep and shut off your humanity whilst at work, essentially becoming a mindless drone (not sure how long that would last for). Your situation doesn't sound too unique; I am sure many feel and are going through the same things as you.

Keep strong, I guess. Life is cruel.
That seens like good advice, I mean, I will try, I have no other choice

I wish i could help you, only thing that sometimes work for me sometimes it doesn't, is to completely give up on any idea that things will change and theres nothing that i can change.

"sleep, eat, exercise, work, read"
I do the same, except exercising and working... yeah, I only experience pain on a daily basis: both physical and mental. This is too cruel to call it "life".

I worked a shit job for 14 years. I got bullied by everyone the first few years…if you think getting bullied in school is bad wait until you start working and have bullies that can have you fired. They drove me insane and I almost quit multiple times but I didn’t because I knew I couldn’t get a better job.

I don’t take work seriously anymore. My goal is to do the least amount of work and talk to the least amount of people without getting fired and I have never been happier at work.

I worked a shit job for 14 years. I got bullied by everyone the first few years…if you think getting bullied in school is bad wait until you start working and have bullies that can have you fired. They drove me insane and I almost quit multiple times but I didn’t because I knew I couldn’t get a better job.

I don’t take work seriously anymore. My goal is to do the least amount of work and talk to the least amount of people without getting fired and I have never been happier at work.
Will try it too, guess being the cool guy and hardworker isn't the best option, they shit on you anyway

Like many brocels have already said, I wish I could help you somehow. Sadly, I think that's just how the cookie crumbles. I don't think there's anything to be done. The incel experience is a brutal one indeed.

How long have you been working for? If it hasn't been that long yet, there may yet be some hope that you'll get used to your current state eventually. It ain't much, but it's the best I got. Godspeed brocel. May your copes make your sojourn on this Godforsaken shithole even the tiniest bit worthwhile.

I do the same, except exercising and working... yeah, I only experience pain on a daily basis: both physical and mental. This is too cruel to call it "life".
We're not living, I'm doing my best to not kill myself for the sake of my parents

Like many brocels have already said, I wish I could help you somehow. Sadly, I think that's just how the cookie crumbles. I don't think there's anything to be done. The incel experience is a brutal one indeed.

How long have you been working for? If it hasn't been that long yet, there may yet be some hope that you'll get used to your current state eventually. It ain't much, but it's the best I got. Godspeed brocel. May your copes make your sojourn on this Godforsaken shithole even the tiniest bit worthwhile.
I've been in it for three years, this was not sustainable from the start, I don't know how I came this far