Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im sick and tired of getting mogged on a Goddamned INCEL forum

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
On lookism I can understand, but HERE??
Seriously. The amount of 5+ white guys I've seen that mog my subhuman ass into oblivion but still found their way here depresses the fuck out of me. If guys like that can't get shit then WHATTHEFUCKAMISUPPOSEDTODO
Br8UWl.gif

Users here calling me a """disgrace""" for not trying, FUCK THE LOT OF YOU

When I signed up here, I assumed everyone would be an ugly subhuman like me. How wrong I was. :lul:

What are you supposed to do? Live the rest of your life in constant pain and suffering. Seeing everyone else have a slice of the cake while you stand there starving.

When I signed up here, I assumed everyone would be an ugly subhuman like me. How wrong I was. :lul:
TheVman was right. We need a site for truecels

So long as white people browse these boards I’ll always get mogged

What are you supposed to do? Live the rest of your life in constant pain and suffering. Seeing everyone else have a slice of the cake while you stand there starving.
The only option is to KSGmax

Jsanza was a perfectly normal looking guy. Autist for sure. Mentalcel. I think most incels are mentally challenged in some way rather than genuinely ugly. I think I'm probably in this category myself as I have rarely been mocked for my physical appearance.

Jsanza was a perfectly normal looking guy. Autist for sure. Mentalcel. I think most incels are mentally challenged in some way rather than genuinely ugly. I think I'm probably in this category myself as I have rarely been mocked for my physical appearance.
Honestly it surprises me how I wasn't mocked for my looks more at school.

I don't know where I stand in the looks scale, but when it comes to mental health everyone here mogs me. Everyone here seems to be normal and neurotypical while I'm actually on the autism spectrum and have multiple personality disorders. And I think I might be developing schizophrenia.

I don't know where I stand in the looks scale, but when it comes to mental health everyone here mogs me. Everyone here seems to be normal and neurotypical while I'm actually on the autism spectrum and have multiple personality disorders. And I think I might be developing schizophrenia.

You better hope not

Schizophrenia is FARRRRRR worse than inceldom can ever be

em sgom
I have a high genetic risk of developing schizophrenia too. Its over

The up side of schizophrenia is that you're unable to perceive reality. Which could be a good thing.

agreed

everybody mogs me here
I've unironically never seen a member uglier than me yet.

even OG incels like face, ryo, grotesque have better faces than me

I can never win

agreed

everybody mogs me here

I can never win
Maybe TheVman

Maybe TheVman
vman has worse eye area than me, I thought he was uglier than me but he claims he is better looking than me

refused to send me any other pics other than his eye line, so I'd have to take his word for it.

Yea there's just too many larpers here

And all the gl posters are the most well known:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I have a high genetic risk of developing schizophrenia too. Its over
Same here, this shit was in my ancestry.

It triggers me to see fakecels on the ratings thread while I'm sitting here deformed

so what? Being a male 5-7 is useless because you will still be unattractive to all women. You literally need to look like a Hollywood A lister to get anything from online/clubs/bars

so what? Being a male 5-7 is useless because you will still be unattractive to all women. You literally need to look like a Hollywood A lister to get anything from online/clubs/bars
We found a live one boys
5 to 7 white guy is NOT incel unless he's a turbo autist.
Even then he has a small chance of finding something
Not having a woman approach you at a bar or not being able to slay on tinder doesn't mean you're incel

I've basically learned that if you dont look like this guy or better than your completely fucked and should just give up.
A8DC6KdI2FdTkOQ6nHuqqZoPzEwoHioh0MOSKA IuG0

You better hope not

Schizophrenia is FARRRRRR worse than inceldom can ever be

I got diagnosed with the negative symptoms of schizophrenia. It's not a big deal. It just means you have depression, don't speak to anyone, don't leave the house and have detached from reality. The positive symptoms are hardcore, delusions and seeing things and not being able to tell what is real and what isn't.

I'm considered ugly on incel boards.

The upside is that I have to die soon.

We found a live one boys
5 to 7 white guy is NOT incel unless he's a turbo autist.
Even then he has a small chance of finding something
Not having a woman approach you at a bar or not being able to slay on tinder doesn't mean you're incel

that guy is a larper

not even the white guys the ethnics aswell

4.5-5/10 white guy

>deformed

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

im a 2/10 until i get all the surgeries i need. after ill be around a 5/10 on the normie scale. you on the other hand, currently 6/10 or so. stop larping

It's white "incels" who mog us ethnics.

Ethniccels it's over.

This is why I don't look at the rate megathread because everyone who posts there mogs the shit out of me

The up side of schizophrenia is that you're unable to perceive reality. Which could be a good thing.
It also increases the chances of you killing people or jumping off from your apartment. I know trust me.

agreed

everybody mogs me here

I can never win
Give me a week or so to get settled in, and I think I might just... take your card.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh:

No, my step brother killed himself by jumping off his building.

That's what happens when you talk to the voices, I have schizophrenia too and my hallucinations are getting worse and worse with each passing day but I never fucking talk to them or pay attention to what I'm seeing.

That's what happens when you talk to the voices, I have schizophrenia too and my hallucinations are getting worse and worse with each passing day but I never fucking talk to them or pay attention to what I'm seeing.

what are the voices like

If you need a rateme to decide if you can make it or not you probably aren’t an incel. I don’t bother posting my pic as I can clearly see irl the way people treat me based off my looks.

what are the voices like

This is the most accurate I've seen it's like if someone audio recorded my thoughs, I especially like the part when one of the voices says "Don't listen to it, Don't listen to it, He's not telling you the right things to do" I get that one a lot.

This is the most accurate I've seen it's like if someone audio recorded my thoughs, I especially like the part when one of the voices says "Don't listen to it, Don't listen to it, He's not telling you the right things to do" I get that one a lot.

jesus fucking christ dude

how fucking annoying is that? can't you learn to ignore them....like how do you even live like that i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy