Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im sick and tired of getting mogged on a Goddamned INCEL forum

They are here voluntarily because they want to be approached and treated like Chad

yup

and

- what personality do drunk chads, slurring their words, spilling beer all over themselves at a club hooking up with girls have?
- or italian chad who can't even speak english fucking american stacies?

and if being NT is all you need, how come homeless guys, meth heads, etc. who have pretty much inhibition aren't fucking massive amount of hot white girls?

lel, it takes about 2 seconds of rational thinking to destroy the NT cope
It doesn't really matter whether you're a 2 or a 5 tbh, you're still fucked
|
|

They are here voluntarily because they want to be approached and treated like Chad

what are the voices like
i also have schizophrenia and the voices are p bad. they sound like my dad sometimes and they tell me to do horrible things. other times they sound like myself so it's really hard to differentiate what's my own thoughts and whats not

vman has worse eye area than me, I thought he was uglier than me but he claims he is better looking than me

refused to send me any other pics other than his eye line, so I'd have to take his word for it.
he said the eye pic was one he got off google or some shit on discord

I've basically learned that if you dont look like this guy or better than your completely fucked and should just give up.
View attachment 17957
That guys is ugly as fuck lmao

Why do retarded people on here and braincels keep saying that is the ultimate chad? People like Justin Bieber, and Chico mog that "giga chad" 10000000000x over.

The only girls who find giga chad attractive are some 5 ft 11 bodybuilding freaks.

Feels brocel, (actually) ugly ricecel KHHV here

That guy you posted is like the poster child for mentalcel.
He sounds retarded.
But he aint that great looking either.

Fakecel fags need to fuck off from this forum and install tinder.