Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick of political bullshit

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
Politics are the biggest cope. I used to use spaces like r9k to exchange experiences with other lonely men but now it's almost entirely politics. It's always low IQ faggots blaming every fault of human nature on the Jews and talking about how everything would be magically better if all the tradcuck white men just rose up against the jews and muslims.

Please shut the fuck up. It's always been like this. Stop coping and blaming Boogeymen for the cold brutality of nature. You'd have the same problems in any other country. You're a genetic reject. Do you think Chad worries about the Jews taking over the country when a a hot borderline jb is jumping up and down his dick? :lul::lul: :lul:

I don’t know anything aboiut any political party/government/race. I don’t even know the difference between the KKK and the nazis

I only care about myself and my experiences everything else can go fuck itself

I don’t know anything aboiut any political party/government/race. I don’t even know the difference between the KKK and the nazis

Mirin your mindset. Based tbh

Based.

Politics bore me

ITS ALL A COPE. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. ITS OVER.

The only regime that I support is nazism, the NSDAP

The world would be a lot better without jews though, they are right about that.

I don't care about politics in a narrow sense but I do care about geopolitics.

Based post GrAY, but the jews have made the world worse, don’t deny that.