Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm so distrustful of foids that I walk away from them

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Whenever I walk along the street or in the park and I see a foid, I subconsciously make some distance between myself and the foid. I don't trust them.

i did the same in my last nightwalk, i went to the other side of the street, then she went too, stopped to stare at me, probably thought i was chad because it was at night, then i came back quickly were i was and started walking fast

i did the same in my last nightwalk, i went to the other side of the street, then she went too, stopped to stare at me, probably thought i was chad because it was at night, then i came back quickly were i was and started walking fast
I have morning-walks instead of night ones but both are great. Smart decision, thought I was the only one, thanks for sharing your story.

I do this too because the only times women have interacted with me was to try to create drama/conflict/upset. As women get sexual pleasure from conflict. However I don't.

I do this too because the only times women have interacted with me was to try to create drama/conflict/upset. As women get sexual pleasure from conflict. However I don't.
Very disgusting creatures indeed, best to avoid the foid.