Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm so introverted that my throat is still sore after speaking for a couple of minutes three hours ago.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Interesting. Sometimes when my family comes over and I talk to them , I also find my throat getting sore.

My throat is sore due to complete fear paralyzation and the wish for death!

Interesting. Sometimes when my family comes over and I talk to them , I also find my throat getting sore.
Yup. Our bodies are quite aware that we don't use our throats like that often and will show us when we are suddenly overextending them:worryfeels:. Absolutely crazy. The group of guys I was out with have been casually chatting non-stop for hours with me mostly just giving quick answers whenever someone asked me something, since I always find out that I'm very bad at small talk like that whenever I'm with them, and finally when the conversation got into something interesting to me and I chimed in for a couple of minutes... Well, here I am, complaining about a sore throat because of that, while none of those guys or any other normies would ever imagine something so natural as talking causing them physical discomfort:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

Title. Fuck:lul::forcedsmile::feelsUnreal:.
Never hang out with NTfags if you are a true incel. You will never be able to fit in with them after these many years of suffering, and hearing them mention their girlfriends makes me wanna burn them to death.

Yup. Our bodies are quite aware that we don't use our throats like that often and will show us when we are suddenly overextending them:worryfeels:. Absolutely crazy. The group of guys I was out with have been casually chatting non-stop for hours with me mostly just giving quick answers whenever someone asked me something, since I always find out that I'm very bad at small talk like that whenever I'm with them, and finally when the conversation got into something interesting to me and I chimed in for a couple of minutes... Well, here I am, complaining about a sore throat because of that, while none of those guys or any other normies would ever imagine something so natural as talking causing them physical discomfort:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.
Another thing is- I talk a little with someone (like a 3 minute conversation with a guy at a coffee shop) and I actually feel really high-like I just took a dose of drugs.

I am so used to not talking to anyone and get so little female attention that my body releases oxytocin and other chemicals just from having a 2 minute conversatio. Or when a foid waiter or casher takes my order ( a good looking one, not an obese one)

I'm introverted but end up talking quite a lot on discord

Never hang out with NTfags if you are a true incel. You will never be able to fit in with them after these many years of suffering, and hearing them mention their girlfriends makes me wanna burn them to death.
Yeah, thankfully those meet ups are now happening just due to nostalgia and gaps between them are getting larger and larger, since it's clear that no one really has time or energy for them anymore:feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsautistic:.

Another thing is- I talk a little with someone (like a 3 minute conversation with a guy at a coffee shop) and I actually feel really high-like I just took a dose of drugs.

I am so used to not talking to anyone and get so little female attention that my body releases oxytocin and other chemicals just from having a 2 minute conversatio. Or when a foid waiter or casher takes my order ( a good looking one, not an obese one)
Yeah, social interactions are so rare for us that our bodies know that they are a reason for celebration when they actually happen. Absolutely brutal to think about how much our internal processes are different from other people because of our situation:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.