Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so tired of going bald and being socially retarded.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I'm so tired of being me and living my life. Living with no hope and only despair is fucking unbearable. I just want to live 1 day without suffering like hell, just 1 fucking day in my whole shit worthless life. Why am i so unworty of living like others and always have to be below them ? Why me ?

I need to be put down

I always wonder what its like... one day as a chad... imagine. better than my entire life so far

I'm so tired of being me and living my life. Living with no hope and only despair is fucking unbearable. I just want to live 1 day without suffering like hell, just 1 fucking day in my whole shit worthless life. Why am i so unworty of living like others and always have to be below them ? Why me ?
You on rogaine and stuff yet? It's cope but it's better than nothing.

I always wonder what its like... one day as a chad... imagine. better than my entire life so far
I just want to live without worrying about anything or being depressed for just 1 day.

I hope it'll stop my shit diffuse thinning tho, if not then i won't even be considered a human anymore.
Here's hoping

No point in doing that.
Not endorsing it or anything, but going ER or sui definitely gives a spotlight to incels for a week or less. Feels good to actually be acknowledged when no one gives a shit about you just because of the way you were born. It makes normies think for a second that not everyone lives a life filled with green, grassy knolls and iridescent rainbows, traversed by unicorns and brimming with sunshine.

Not endorsing it or anything, but going ER or sui definitely gives a spotlight to incels for a week or less. Feels good to actually be acknowledged when no one gives a shit about you just because of the way you were born. It makes normies think for a second that not everyone lives a life filled with green, grassy knolls and iridescent rainbows, traversed by unicorns and brimming with sunshine.
Yeah but my family would be damaged badly because of it.

Glad you still care about your family :,)
Of course i do, they are part of me after all.

You like Edward Elric too ? He's one of my favorite characters of all time. And FMAB is my second favorite anime of all time.

Of course i do, they are part of me after all.

You like Edward Elric too ? He's one of my favorite characters of all time. And FMAB is my second favorite anime of all time.
Yeah, he reminds me of myself. I used to be a huge know-it-all, and I guess I still am.

I am tired of being so ugly that women feel the need to avoid me IRL. Bitch I'm just walking home.

Yeah man we suffer non-stop. I just want a rest of this shit.
Maybe I should live in a secluded area where only insects exist. Inb4 the female insects flee from me as well.

Maybe I should live in a secluded area where only insects exist. Inb4 the female insects flee from me as well.
We need to live on an isolated island away from civilization to forget about women easier.

Imagine being so attractive that you can finally forget what people think about you and actually concentrate in what you're supposed to do.

i'm just tired of being ugly