Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm starting to become rick grimes

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Not only is my hair is becoming wavy and curly and longe but also my mindset is beginning to detoriate. Nowadays I have vivid fantasies of kidnapping normies and threatening them to not fucking betray or else I'll kill them. "I'm a simple man looking for his family" is what I always say in this world. Tbh I really need a family. I'll kill so many foids and normies and Chadscum to find them. While this is all happening I have eren yeager in my head telling me to tatakae everyday now. Hell I saw a group of blondes today in a group like some sort of hivemind, wondering how many dicks have they chugged off of Chad.

Last edited:
Literally who

Freddy benson
b6c.gif

No bro, I try not to indulge in Western media
It's fine bro. Remember that ramen noodle haired trannie from closedverse and coner?

before you know it you will start shooting at normies like they're zombies

From eren Yeager to Rick grimes Kek. Pick one bad ass and stick with him please. :lul::lul::lul:

also TOP KEK at “I’m looking for my family

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
We are the walking dead
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul: Based TWDcel

From eren Yeager to Rick grimes Kek. Pick one bad ass and stick with him please. :lul::lul::lul:

also TOP KEK at “I’m looking for my family

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Quite a dilemma. Im gunna find my family somehow. Anyone getting in the way of that is gunna lose

Quite a dilemma. Im gunna find my family somehow. Anyone getting in the way of that is gunna lose
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Top Kek at remembering direct quotes. Only hardcore walking dead fans would understand your quotes.

Starting right now, we have to live in the real world. We have to CONTROL WHO LIVES HERE.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Top Kek at remembering direct quotes. Only hardcore walking dead fans would understand your quotes.

Starting right now, we have to live in the real world. We have to CONTROL WHO LIVES HERE.
That's how it works now, the old world is dead