Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to have delusions once again because a foid gave me slightest bit of attention (because she needs my help to pass tests), it's pathetic.

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
I usually have this phase every 2-3 months and they last for a week or two, ngl it feels so fucking great, is this how normies always feel? Like I spent 70% of waking time thinking of killing myself normally and it drops to zero when I'm in that phase. No wonder normies are always so happy for no reason, unlike us there default state is happiness.

I avoid mirrors like a plague during these phase to not break the delusion, when I installed new lights 3 months ago I had this phase for 2 weeks because the angle of the lights made my silhouette look very broad shouldered. This phase was broken when got a haircut because I had to stare at my own face for 10 minutes straight.

This time it started because a Stacy who sits behind me on tests talks to me some times before the test, like how pathetic is that? Normies won't think twice about shit like this.

Never ever help foids i swear they are going to use you and sleep with chad happened with me once i wish i could rape and kill that toilet whore (in gta 5)

I got a haircut recently too and it's made me even uglier

Ask her "if you let me suck and lick your whole feet, i help you"

You have simping in your genes it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back