Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm starting to panic

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
If you read my previous post(not that I expect you to keep track of some stranger) you'd know that I am on borrowed time and about to age like milk due to my genes and the signs I'm showing.
I am feeling unbearable dread and every day I waste I feel like I'm barreling full speed towards absolute doom. I bought into all retarded normie memes about "putting yourself out there" and "going outside of comfort zone" and all that's brought me is people in similiar situation as me. I went to bars completely alone because I'm friendless loser. I made friends with a 29 year old guy holding onto last bits of his youth trying to appear as young as possible, he had many friends, which were all fat wall approaching women.
I'm not exactly a catch but jesus christ. This is an absolute mockery.
What the fuck do I do? I need to fuck a foid ASAP. I need actual legitimate advice on what to do. I have no social circle and my coworkers are all dudes.

Someone save me holy fuck how do normal people get laid what the fuck?

natural selection is working,OP,it does work.. im sorry

natural selection is working,OP,it does work.. im sorry
I'd reproduce in any other period but this fucking clown world. My frame is good and I'd fuck up other cavedudes or get some homely maiden in medieval times. This isn't natural selection this is a fucking SAW game

Welcome to incels.is

We’re all in the same boat

If you read my previous post(not that I expect you to keep track of some stranger) you'd know that I am on borrowed time and about to age like milk due to my genes and the signs I'm showing.
I am feeling unbearable dread and every day I waste I feel like I'm barreling full speed towards absolute doom. I bought into all retarded normie memes about "putting yourself out there" and "going outside of comfort zone" and all that's brought me is people in similiar situation as me. I went to bars completely alone because I'm friendless loser. I made friends with a 29 year old guy holding onto last bits of his youth trying to appear as young as possible, he had many friends, which were all fat wall approaching women.
What the fuck do I do? I need to fuck a foid ASAP. I need actual legitimate advice on what to do. I have no social circle and my coworkers are all dudes.

Get a haircut and gymcel. Like this guy:

How old are you? If you are late 20s and still a kissless dateless virgin with no experience it's over. Even if you ascend the mental scars from your inceldom will never heal. You will never truly be able to enjoy sex knowing all the fundamental experiences of young love you missed out on.

How old are you? If you are late 20s and still a kissless dateless virgin with no experience it's over. Even if you ascend the mental scars from your inceldom will never heal. You will never truly be able to enjoy sex knowing all the fundamental experiences of young love you missed out on.
Im approaching mid 20s

There's this ex-coworker that really liked talking to me while we were out drinking I actually liked talking to her too, one of the few women that weren't a chore to talk to, I thought I had a chance with her all those years ago. She had a boyfriend at the time so I never escalated it. All those years I fantasized about reconnecting with her(because she was probably the most realistic chance I had ever) and last week I met her at a mall. We chatted for a bit and I asked for her number.
I texted her and she ignored me.

There's this ex-coworker that really liked talking to me while we were out drinking I actually liked talking to her too, one of the few women that weren't a chore to talk to, I thought I had a chance with her all those years ago. She had a boyfriend at the time so I never escalated it. All those years I fantasized about reconnecting with her(because she was probably the most realistic chance I had ever) and last week I met her at a mall. We chatted for a bit and I asked for her number.

Female interactions me to oblivion. So you haven't had any sexual or dating experiences with females at all and spent all this time orbiting her? Hopefully you learned your lesson, you were the friendzoned beta. Be thankful you were at least able to get somewhere with a female, women hate ugly men. Based on this are you normie looks rather than sub4?

Female interactions me to oblivion. So you haven't had any sexual or dating experiences with females at all and spent all this time orbiting her? Hopefully you learned your lesson, you were the friendzoned beta. Be thankful you were at least able to get somewhere with a female, women hate ugly men. Based on this are you normie looks rather than sub4?
No, I don't orbit. We lost touch after I quit my job (this was like 3 years ago). This was the first time I saw her after all those years
I'm 4/10-5/10 depending on who you ask, but I get 0 matches on tinder

No, I don't orbit. We lost touch after I quit my job (this was like 3 years ago). This was the first time I saw her after all those years
I'm 4/10-5/10 depending on who you ask, but I get 0 matches on tinder
So you are still a kissless dateless virgin? How's your luck been with other females? Ever tried dumpster diving, like normies suggest, it might work for you since you are normie?

So you are still a kissless dateless virgin? How's your luck been with other females? Ever tried dumpster diving, like normies suggest, it might work for you since you are normie?
I am not normie at all. I just dont make reddit jokes at people and can hold eye contact. I don't like being in social situations but I can handle myself. What the hell is dumpster diving?
Also obviously, I am KHHV. What kind of question is that?

I am not normie at all.
I meant in terms of looks obviously.
Also obviously, I am KHHV. What kind of question is that?
Many non-virgins are here .As long as they don't brag it's not against the rules. I wouldn't report you even if you were a sex haver, although I recommend you PM me if you want to share any sensitive information.
What the hell is dumpster diving?
Dating down basically with landwhales, extremely ugly or deformed females, and older single mother type thots.

Dating down basically with landwhales, extremely ugly or deformed females, and older single mother type thots.
I am not dating fat or deformed women period
I am not fat or deformed
In fact, my genesmatch is a mousy girl with a great ass/tits. But juggernaut law fucks that to hell and back
Call me volcel for all I care

Im approaching mid 20s

Oh man thats rough dude, you finally find a girl that you don't wanna just rope after talking to, you're both hitting it off and shes fucking taken. Chad snags all decent women no one is safe.

I am not dating fat or deformed women period
I am not fat or deformed
In fact, my genesmatch is a mousy girl with a great ass/tits. But juggernaut law fucks that to hell and back
Call me volcel for all I care
I like your attitude, don't cuck out.

Oh man thats rough dude, you finally find a girl that you don't wanna just rope after talking to, you're both hitting it off and shes fucking taken. Chad snags all decent women no one is safe.
I don't dwell on it much, mostly relieved since no regrets anymore. Summer is coming and I'd like to cold approach few women this season.
Honestly though, I am getting tired of striving

Your best bet is to basically to more or less social suicide. Try to jump into ever conversation at bars/social situations with foids and basically try to pick up scraps I guesss.... I mean you are asking for advise on this forum of all places....

If you are truecel your only option is to get a hooker or something.
Many non-virgins are here .As long as they don't brag it's not against the rules. I wouldn't report you even if you were a sex haver, although I recommend you PM me if you want to share any sensitive information.
All sex-havers are chads if they arent paying :reeeeee::chad::banhammer:

If you are truecel your only option is to get a hooker or something.
I could ascend if I went dumpster diving, so I don't consider myself truecel and I have sympathy for those who are truecel. All I am trying to do is make lemonade out of lemon peels while some guys here got liquid shit instead. This is the only shot I get anyway.

I asked for advice in lots of places. Got meme answers like meetup.com which isn't even that bad but it's a sausagefest and while actually interesting it's not where you go get pussy.
I am at wits end. You guys might actually have decent ideas as opposed to normalfags
If you're not a chiseled Chad foids will ghost you no matter how hard you try
This was a real life interaction, these work differently but still, if I was chiseled Chad she'd wet herself over the thought of getting text from me, can't deny that

I could ascend if I went dumpster diving, so I don't consider myself truecel and I have sympathy for those who are truecel. All I am trying to do is make lemonade out of lemon peels while some guys here got liquid shit instead. This is the only shot I get anyway.

I asked for advice in lots of places. Got meme answers like meetup.com which isn't even that bad but it's a sausagefest and while actually interesting it's not where you go get pussy.
I am at wits end. You guys might actually have decent ideas as opposed to normalfags
Only thing I could think of is to maybe upgrade your dress game? I know it sounds memey but, if you look sharp/rich like, people tend to be more comfortable around you. Maybe you can famous fraud yourself into foid social circles.

This is getting into the realm of theoretical here since I'm no scientist but my first instinct is to say that you're body is trying to make a last minute surge to reproduce before you become old and unattractive (assuming you haven't moneymaxxed). It knows that at your age, it will only go downhill. Right fucking now is the time that you NEED to have kids, or else you will begin to rot and age alone. Remember that the ultimate goal of life is to create more life, your body is flooding you with hormones as a last ditch effort to try and get you off your ass to try and get a foid, any foid to bear your children. Problem is, you've likely tried everything. All of your youth, your time and energy was spent trying to do what your body is compelling you to do right now, and it DIDN'T WORK. IMO, save the coping until you start aging, you need to go 100% all out if you want to reproduce right now.

This shit is all theorizing btw, very high chance that I'm wrong.

Only thing I could think of is to maybe upgrade your dress game? I know it sounds memey but, if you look sharp/rich like, people tend to be more comfortable around you. Maybe you can famous fraud yourself into foid social circles.
I appreciate the intent, but can you conceive of a situation where how the person dressed was the deciding factor whether a foid would fuck him? (unless hes smeared in shit or something) Looking "rich" is a meme.

This is getting into the realm of theoretical here since I'm no scientist but my first instinct is to say that you're body is trying to make a last minute surge to reproduce before you become old and unattractive
This shit is all theorizing btw, very high chance that I'm wrong.
I'm about to enter mid 20s. I'm not an old fart. All of this is fully conscious and a conclusion I came to myself after looking for signs of aging and talking to my mother on how she aged. This isn't mood of the month.
Which makes it even worse. It's not like I'll get over it

getting dabbed on by not only mods but foids too

This was a real life interaction, these work differently but still, if I was chiseled Chad she'd wet herself over the thought of getting text from me, can't deny that
"Lemonade out of lemon peels" thats a new one, gonna start using that

Take a classes where there is hardly any male, if you are the only one it will be better

Foids naturally orbit the chaddest male in a group if there is only one then they will orbit that one even if it's you, this is a blackpill legal vacuum to ascend.

One will mostly approach you even if she is only coping to be with the best male (this case the only) of a group, don't expect her to be good looking or young tho... but it will be fuckable if you are an incel.

Try to don't get masculine mogged by a dyke tho.

Or a dog.

Or a toilet nowadays

reported for personal attack, toxic misogynyst

also, >honk

yikes, boomer ;)
Now that the dust has settled
Can we all agree that
What did he mean by this?
Was it auism?
Is he dare I say...
So... This... Is the power of... incels.. Woah
Incels will defend this
Apologize!
This is my life, say something nice about it.
Take a classes where there is hardly any male, if you are the only one it will be better

Foids naturally orbit the chaddest male in a group if there is only one then they will orbit that one even if it's you, this is a blackpill legal vacuum to ascend.

One will mostly approach you even if she is only coping to be with the best male (this case the only) of a group, don't expect her to be good looking or young tho... but it will be fuckable if you are an incel.

Try to don't get masculine mogged by a dyke tho.

Or a dog.

Or a toilet nowadays
What classes nigger? I'm working full time. There's no classes

It’s over, man. Some people on here talk about how teenagers aren’t incel but that’s when there’s still hope to rectify things through surgery or overcoming social issues. You’re basically out of college age (I realize you’re a wagecel but age is age and if you walked onto a college campus now, you’d be out of step as a sub-7 22+ guy) and with ZERO social capital, how are you jumping a hurdle when you don’t even have a javelin? 18-19 is really when you can have your last hurrah, a man’s sex life and essential moments are basically experienced in late middle school to high school. Don’t listen to people or regard surveys that say 17 is the average age for guys to lose their virginities, it’s probably 15ish and don’t forget stuff leading up to it which can start years earlier.

It's fucking over. You need to start coming to terms with reality. We are all on the same boat. Being a 4-5 is death sentence in 2019. I'm not even a 4 so I don't even try, neither should you. No foid is going to love you, ever. At best you are going to get used for money and thrown away when the slightest inconvenience arises, and you'll get cheated on.

Also, mid 20's and still KHHV? Way to fucking gigacope.

It’s over, man. Some people on here talk about how teenagers aren’t incel but that’s when there’s still hope to rectify things through surgery or overcoming social issues. You’re basically out of college age and with ZERO social capital, how are you jumping a hurdle when you don’t even have a javelin? 18-19 is really when you can have your last hurrah, a man’s sex life and essential moments are basically experienced in late middle school to high school. Don’t listen to people or regard surveys that say 17 is the average age for guys to lose their vriginities, it’s probably 15ish and don’t forget stuff leading up to it which can start years earlier.
I'm fully aware of all of this. I'm trying to remedy things that can't be remedied. I missed the train, never got the memo, etc.
Maybe there was no train to begin with, but how could I know if I missed it

I'm fully aware of all of this. I'm trying to remedy things that can't be remedied. I missed the train, never got the memo, etc.
Maybe there was no train to begin with, but how could I know if I missed it

As I like to say, the boat never came in and it wasn’t because of fog or it broke down. It was because there was never any to begin with for us. Ignore the panic you feel, at least about this, and remember that this is transient. We’re merely hunks of rotting flesh who mistakenly believe we’re real.

As I like to say, the boat never came in and it wasn’t because of fog or it broke down. It was because there was never any to begin with for us.
Again
How would I know if I wasn't there to stand on the pier watching for the boat. I was jerking off in a shed.
I've 0 social capital. I've no way to obtain women even if I was a chadlite. It's fucking over

Again
How would I know if I wasn't there to stand on the moat watching for the boat. I was jerking off in a shed.
I've 0 social capital. I've no way to obtain women even if I was a chadlite. It's fucking over

I don’t get it, you never approached? You sound like you lived in that shed and only came out for chores and school. The boat never came for you because you weren’t even aware so there was no reservation.

I don’t get it, you never approached? You sound like you lived in that shed and only came out for chores and school. The boat never came for you because you weren’t even aware so there was no reservation.
I had severe depression all throughout high-school. I never hung out with classmates ever.
I came home and slept

I had severe depression all throughout high-school. I never hung out with classmates ever.
I came home and slept

Yep...that would lead to social withering. I knew a guy a while back, well of at least, and he was in his late 30s and thought he could get early 20’s women. At first I figured he was a 4-5/10 guy who was just taking care of his family and had some money from his description. No...he was deformed and in debt, poor guy figured learning PUA would’ve gotten him a harem. You’re young enough to not be rejected by escorts and to maybe have some success abroad, I’m assuming you’re average. If not, the latter is off the table unless you want to be a walking ATM and the former is iffy.

We are oppressed and our ugliness is a medical condition. If our youth is wasted away because we don't have access to the treatment we need, normies should waste away under van tires. I prays for mass shootings and van attacks to kill normies every day until the government recognizes our suffering. We are behind enemy line and we have nothing to lose because ugly men have no future anyway. MAKE IT AS CRUEL AND GRUESOME AS POSSIBLE, SHOW NO MERCY!

Last edited: