Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m starting to think height matters more than face

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Tails has been making a lot of short clips about how women choose ugly tall men a lot, maybe I just have to height maxx? Should I get real lifts that boost me to 6’5???

You are right , Once a tallfag with overlayed teeth cucked me . fuck foids.

5'10+ face>height
5'8-5'9 face = height
sub 5'8 height>face

usually height beats face any day of the week

I would rather be 6'5 with a 4/10 face than have an 8/10 face at 5'10

Where I live women are often as tall, or taller than me and it sucks. Not only for them but for me too. I want to be taller so bad. :cryfeels:

Where I live women are often as tall, or taller than me and it sucks. Not only for them but for me too. I want to be taller so bad. :cryfeels:
same but I wouldn't mind dating taller women(even 6 inches taller), its them who view me with disgust and wish me dead

same but I don't wouldn't mind taller women, its them who view me with disgust and wish me dead
I just feel emasculated. I wish I was :chad:

When you're as tall as a women you just know that it's over immediately, no point in even trying.

Wome are fucking animals -_-

Why does EVERYTHING for them have to do with fucking genes and mogging other foids because they fuck a better guy? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We have the gift of fucking free will and foids use it so fucking rarely. They all function the fucking same like a fucking algorithm.

Fuck nature and fuck foids.

We have the gift of fucking free will and foids use it so fucking rarely. They all function the fucking same like a fucking algorithm.
Ruthlessly fucking based JFC.

You are right , Once a tallfag with overlayed teeth cucked me . fuck foids.
same a Jewish wh*te rat 3/10 tallfag cucked me when I was younger and got Stacy lite half curry foid.
if I was 6'0 rather than 5'5, never would be here
5'10+ face>height
5'8-5'9 face = height
sub 5'8 height>face
seems accurate. the exact numbers do vary depending on location
in some places till 6'0 height>face

tbh

Last edited:
You would be shitposting here sitting on a slightly higher chair.
massive cope if I was 6'0 I would have ascended decade plus back. being 5'5 means 70-90% of women height mog me, hell amongst zoomers probably 95%+ maybe even

cope
8/10 and 5'10 isn't really that short

No shit, the first thing a woman notices is how tall you are, then she notices your face, face is secondary

massive cope if I was 6'0 I would have ascended decade plus back. being 5'5 means 70-90% of women height mog me, hell amongst zoomers probably 95%+ maybe even
I’d be out slaying if I was 6’ tbhngl

of course it does OP, who do you think makes women feel safer?
Slap

Brutal
Camera

Cena

I bet he doesn't even realize that Cena impregnated his wife

Cope thread. I'm 6'3 and still KHH Virgin. Why? Because height don't matter only face matters.

No shit, the first thing a woman notices is how tall you are, then she notices your face, face is secondary
Damn that’s something Interesting I learned about you today. You think height > face. Since you think so, and I respect your IQ, then maybe I really do believe height > face now.
Cope thread. I'm 6'3 and still KHH Virgin. Why? Because height don't matter only face matters.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

If you’re 6’3 or taller you shouldn’t be allowed here tbh.

Last edited:
The shorter you are the better face you need and vice versa.

Incoming npcs looking to brag about their height

If I was a few inches taller, I wouldn’t be here
A girl doesn’t go omg I wish my bf was 5’9 and good looking :foidSoy:
This. "5'9 is average, stop complaining:soy:" Well, 5 inches is average. If you go to a sex shop why are most dildos MUCH bigger than that? Average simply isn't enough nowadays.

When you say tall, you mean tall AND a broad wide frame. Broad wide frame = high t = facially chad.

5’9 is not average at all too:feelshaha:
I’m 5’9 and every guy my age and younger is taller than me

5’9 is average for like boomers or gen x
5'11 is average for white gen z.

depend man. if you have an ugly face they will treat you all the same. like with me for instance i get nasty uncomfy looks from woman all the time.

Both matters. Generally ugliness is off-putting because it's signals bad health. So height will not help if you're very ugly. Ugly = unfuckable.

Frame is also important. People here overrate face, having the right body as a male is extremely important.

Great height + great frame = you can’t be incel unless face is deformed.

Last edited:
Damn that’s something Interesting I learned about you today. You think height > face. Since you think so, and I respect your IQ, then maybe I really do believe height > face now.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

If you’re 6’3 or taller you shouldn’t be allowed here tbh.
The ratio matters of course, I don't expect a 6'3" guy with a 3/10 face to get more women than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 face, but how many tall guys have you seen with a 3/10 face? (quality genetics is usually a package deal)

The ratio matters of course, I don't expect a 6'3" guy with a 3/10 face to get more women than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 face, but how many tall guys have you seen with a 3/10 face? (quality genetics is usually a package deal)
pretty accurate. And it makes sense that taller men tend to be more attractive, as their fathers height was probably able to attract a quality woman in the first place, hence leading to good height and decent face for their children and now it’s just a positive cycle.

You're the most retarded and bluepilled user on this forum. You need to end your existence for having such a retarded intellectual capabilities

You're the most retarded and bluepilled user on this forum. You need to end your existence for having such a retarded intellectual capabilities
gay

Peak retardation, the ratios are too off, 5'10 is two fucking inches away from 6ft, most women can't even tell the difference, you can literally just say you are 6ft at that point

Height beats face...if you are 6'5,then you can have the ugliest face ever and still get women.
Women are hardwired to choose partners that can protect them,and a tall man is perceived as being intimidating.
That's why most women want guys that are at least 6'.

Peak retardation, the ratios are too off, 5'10 is two fucking inches away from 6ft, most women can't even tell the difference, you can literally just say you are 6ft at that point
Tbh. Not to mention plenty of shoes add an inch. Can’t believe he just said what he said and claims to be black pilled.